Although the regular note 20 seems to be extremely overpriced, what would you guys say about the ultra?

I've been reading a lot about it, and it does seem to be a great phone. They did cut down on RAM, and battery life, but as they stated, with improvements in their storage, and adaptive screen, seems like those cut downs do not matter much. Do you agree?

Its a phone that personally I really want, and the fact it comes with the buds live in the pre order (something that I will buy either way), makes me want it even more. But the high price is really dragging me down.
    Chuffed likes this.
    04-08-2021 06:42 AM
    Love my Note20U , what's the price you getting for ? Do you have a trade in ?
    2kchevy and Chuffed like this.
    04-08-2021 09:20 AM
    Most people with this phone on the forums seem to love it.
    Chuffed likes this.
    04-08-2021 10:46 AM
    Yes amazing phone! Perfect screen perfect stereo speakers perfect S Pen😅 still have sd card slot😵 one negative thing is speaker in wrong spot easy to cover when play games 😅
    Chuffed likes this.
    04-08-2021 11:20 AM
    My Ultra has 12GB of ram which is adequate for me. It never drags or struggles.

I have great battery life. However, I am not what you would call a power user. I have disabled several apps that I don't need constantly running in the background through Samsung's device care. I charge my battery every two to three days.

I like having the sd card as I spend a lot of my summer camping with no cellular signals to be found. I keep my music, ebooks, pictures on the sd card.

The s-pen is killer. I recently spent some time with a mechanic who was explaining something important. I knew I had the 'deer in the headlights' look on my face. So I flashed a picture of the engine & started writing on the screen. I told him if he was kind enough to explain these things to me, I was taking notes.

The pictures from this camera can actually be viewed on a computer screen and look great. That's a first for me.

In all fairness, this is my first Note so I don't have a previous Note to compare it to (previously had S-series phones), but this is a great, solid device. I'll keep it as a secondary device when the time comes for a new phone.
    otis stansberry and Chuffed like this.
    04-08-2021 03:39 PM
    I still think it's the best phone on the market. Some other devices can beat it in one way or another, but as a complete package I don't think anything else competes, at least not in the North American market.
    04-08-2021 03:46 PM
    Great phone! If you were to buy it I would look around for the best deal though. If there are no deals I'd personally would buy the S21 Ultra then simply due to being newer and same price. If you can hold off also see what the Fold 3 will look like. Some rumors of an embedded Spen. IMO the Fold is going to take the place of the typical Note device and released in late Aug while S line is Feb or March. I doubt the S line will ever have the embedded Spen though. That will be reserved for the Fold.
    Chuffed likes this.
    04-10-2021 12:36 AM
    Worth it. Especially since you can probably find discounts/sales on it at times. One of the best phones last year. I think one of the best this year. Exclude the special folding phones it's Samsungs top two phones and I think holds it own with the S21U and none of Samsung's lower models can.

It's got a unique shape, design with it's thin profile and having a trick s-pen that has it's own silo to keep it in and retain that slim design... S21U can't compare in that having to carry a big accessory and even a bigger case to houes a pen.

Rock solid performance. So much so this N20 forum is plain boring with no major issues to talk about lol.
    aximtreo and Chuffed like this.
    04-10-2021 01:55 PM
    Best phone with S pen and SD card....
    I too just brought Note 20 ultra snapdragon version 512gb in Feb....was confused between S21 ultra and Note 20 ultra but with SD card and inbuilt s pen gave Note 20 ultra was easy win
    Chuffed likes this.
    04-10-2021 03:08 PM