Question about camera pro mode, is there no shutter priority?

Laineyyyy

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
New to this phone and I am messing around with the camera pro mode and noticed that there's is no shutter speed priority, I couldn't manually adjust the shutter speed, it only has ISO and Aperture.. So is the shutter speed depending on the setting on both ISO and Apeture or is there something I need to do something in order to use the shutter priority..? (which I doubt tbh). Thanks in advance!

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
New to this phone and I am messing around with the camera pro mode and noticed that there's is no shutter speed priority, I couldn't manually adjust the shutter speed, it only has ISO and Aperture.. So is the shutter speed depending on the setting on both ISO and Apeture or is there something I need to do something in order to use the shutter priority..? (which I doubt tbh). Thanks in advance!

Phone only has ISO and shutter speed control, aperture is fixed at f/1.8

I think you're confusing the shutter speed for aperture, it's not a very good icon IMO.

Laineyyyy

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
Phone only has ISO and shutter speed control, aperture is fixed at f/1.8

I think you're confusing the shutter speed for aperture, it's not a very good icon IMO.
Omg. Felt like an ***** now. Forgive me I was playing with my camera at 2 in the morning half asleep lol. Thank you so much!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20