Location icon always on

ranzo

Aug 12, 2020
Visit site
I recently swapped out my SIM card from sprint to tmobile. That same day I updated the june 1 firmware. I now constantly have the location icon always on. Any suggestions how to resolve the issue. I've gone through the locations menu and the only thing always running in the back is carrier hub and google.

RollingProtocol666

Jan 19, 2021
Visit site
Interesting! I as of today had a constant location icon on my phone as well... I tried switching on, off the location button with no success... even rebooted with no success... I decided to shut down the mobile and switched it on after waiting some time... its now disappeared... but when I switch the location on... the icon doesn't appear... strange?!?

ranzo

Aug 12, 2020
Visit site
Interesting! I as of today had a constant location icon on my phone as well... I tried switching on, off the location button with no success... even rebooted with no success... I decided to shut down the mobile and switched it on after waiting some time... its now disappeared... but when I switch the location on... the icon doesn't appear... strange?!?

It started happening today as well. I everything you did as well other than shutting down the phone for a few. I'll try that now.

ranzo

Aug 12, 2020
Visit site
You mean the toggle in notification panel ?
So when u toggle off it stays on ?

The icon that shows on the top right when location is being accessed. Strange enough, shutting down (rather than reboot) actually did the fix. Hope it stays. Thanks Rolling.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
The icon that shows on the top right when location is being accessed. Strange enough, shutting down (rather than reboot) actually did the fix. Hope it stays. Thanks Rolling.

I've found that a shut down is usually better at resolving problems than a restart.... oddly enough they're not actually the same lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith