Basically, the latest update of the app makes it crash whenever you try to access the gallery. I read up on the reviews on the play store and it looks like Samsung did this deliberately. I'm soo bummed out because I recorded a bunch of videos on a family vacation and now I'm stuck with videos that I can't stitch to view in VR. Does anyone know of any other 3rd party apps or software that I can use to stitch my videos? I tried afew on the play store and none of them work. Appreciate any help guys. Thanks.
    06-14-2021 01:51 AM
    i'd contact Samsung and see if there are any solutions.
    or you can submit an error report via Samsung Members app (members app > + button > error report)
    da7thsign likes this.
    06-14-2021 09:56 AM
    I can still use gear 360 on older phones. It's a shame that Samsung discontinued support for this super cool gadget.
    da7thsign likes this.
    06-15-2021 09:14 AM
    Basically, the latest update of the app makes it crash whenever you try to access the gallery. I read up on the reviews on the play store and it looks like Samsung did this deliberately. I'm soo bummed out because I recorded a bunch of videos on a family vacation and now I'm stuck with videos that I can't stitch to view in VR. Does anyone know of any other 3rd party apps or software that I can use to stitch my videos? I tried afew on the play store and none of them work. Appreciate any help guys. Thanks.
    Does the app exist on your phone? Why don't you just
    Uninstall the latest app version & sideload the previous (working) version?
    da7thsign likes this.
    06-15-2021 12:24 PM
    I've still got my original Gear 360, got it a few years after it released and I never could get the PC software Samsung provided to work which left me with the Android app which allowed me to stitch but not edit video. I never used my Gear much for video, I used it mainly for mini planet photos.

I think it was Thetas 360 camera app that I read would work to stitch the video.

I'm gonna go dig mine out and see what happens, I want to use it this summer.
    burrzoo and da7thsign like this.
    06-15-2021 12:44 PM
    Does the app exist on your phone? Why don't you just
    Uninstall the latest app version & sideload the previous (working) version?
    I do have the app installed on my phone. Iknow it's bordering on being annoying, but would you know any sites to get the app that are reputable? I looked it up on Google and tons of websites show up, but I'm not familiar with any of them. And if I just picked any site, is it possible to get any malware on my phone?
    06-17-2021 12:10 AM
    I do have the app installed on my phone. Iknow it's bordering on being annoying, but would you know any sites to get the app that are reputable? I looked it up on Google and tons of websites show up, but I'm not familiar with any of them. And if I just picked any site, is it possible to get any malware on my phone?
    Personally, I like
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsun...download/#file
    da7thsign likes this.
    06-17-2021 04:09 PM