I noticed that anytime I get notifications for certain apps they make me get into the secure folder to view them. Samsung store and Google play store are 2 of them but there are others. Not sure why is started doing this but is there any way to make it stop without totally disabling the secure folder? I do use the secure folder for my photos. If I delete an app in the secure folder does it also delete the one not in the secure folder? I've never had this issue with any other of my Samsung phones.
    06-21-2021 02:04 PM
    The notifications are for whatever specific app that you have installed in Secure Folder. That's the way it's supposed to work. If you don't wanna receive notifications for any specific app in Secure Folder just turn off notification for that app inside Secure Folder. Log into Secure Folder and go to settings to do that. It's done just like you normally do it but it's just inside Secure folder. Deleting an app in secure folder will not delete the app in your regular phone.
    srgonu and kixfan like this.
    06-22-2021 09:26 AM
    Go to Secure Folder > Press the hamburger button on top right of the folder (3 dots) > Settings > Notifications and data > App notifications > turn off for Goodle Play Store and any showing on.
    kixfan likes this.
    06-25-2021 03:08 PM
    Go to Secure Folder > Press the hamburger button on top right of the folder (3 dots) > Settings > Notifications and data > App notifications > turn off for Goodle Play Store and any showing on.
    I just tried that and the notifications setting is already off. Now I'm really confused. How can that be?
    06-28-2021 02:51 PM