Gallery Issue

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure a factory reset will fix this , but who knows maybe they come back
The weirdest part is when I take the pictures they go to the gallery like normal. Then I go into the gallery later to show them to someone or view them myself and that when they turn white. I can think of nothing else to try other than factory reset. Thanks for trying Mustang. You did come up with a few ideas I wouldn't have thought of.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The weirdest part is when I take the pictures they go to the gallery like normal. Then I go into the gallery later to show them to someone or view them myself and that when they turn white. I can think of nothing else to try other than factory reset. Thanks for trying Mustang. You did come up with a few ideas I wouldn't have thought of.
This is even photos like taken in the moment and going back to look at them ?

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
How do I get this phone into safe mode?
The process for turning on Safe mode is as follows:

Press and hold the Power button.

Tap and hold Power off.

When the Reboot to safe mode prompt appears, tap again or tap OK.

Your device will then restart and it will say “Safe mode” in the bottom-left corner.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
The process for turning on Safe mode is as follows:

Press and hold the Power button.

Tap and hold Power off.

When the Reboot to safe mode prompt appears, tap again or tap OK.

Your device will then restart and it will say “Safe mode” in the bottom-left corner.
That didn't work. It just booted as normal.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't have another SD to try right now but when I open the whited out pics and hit details it does show they are located on the SD so I'm thinking it's an SD issue.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I don't have another SD to try right now but when I open the whited out pics and hit details it does show they are located on the SD so I'm thinking it's an SD issue.
That's what I'm assuming also so if you can try a new one let's see what happens

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Another thing to make a habbit is unmount the SD card properly is go device care app >storage> 3 dots upper right corner tap and select advance> then tap SD card it gives option to unmount. You can format it but it will erase everything on it . Can also take out SD card and see if you computer can see those pictures with SD card reader .
c9354521df07b86795b4c756d4738d69.jpg

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Guess I'll just delete the non working pics and store my photos on my phone or in the cloud. The SD seems to work okay for other things.

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Guess I'll just delete the non working pics and store my photos on my phone or in the cloud. The SD seems to work okay for other things.

Thank you for this thread... I am also having this problem. I guess I'll go ahead and delete the "broken" ones.

Attachments

• 21353.jpg
    21353.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 27

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

I had same thing happen few years ago when my SD card went bad. The pics just slowly disappeared. You should quickly get a new SD card before you lose everything.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon