08-20-2021 07:35 PM
34 12
tools
    Warning. For anyone thinking about getting the Note 20 Ultra do yourself a huge favor and DON'T. I have had galaxy phones since they started and have always loved them until this particular phone. I am beyond livid at the amount of settings that are not able to be adjusted to what makes sense. I have spent 4 hours with tech support and in store and no one knows or can help, although they all agree it is flawed designs. Galaxy really screwed this one up and it is infuriating because it's not user friendly at all. So now I'm stuck with a horrible phone for 2 years that does not work anywhere near the way its predecessors did.
    08-02-2021 11:08 PM
    I don't agree with you, think it's one of the best Note I've owned.
    aximtreo, kixfan, kide#WN and 6 others like this.
    08-02-2021 11:18 PM
    Disagree too. one of the best handsets I have ever had.
    08-03-2021 03:22 AM
    I disagree to, it's a great phone
    08-03-2021 04:30 AM
    What settings are you looking for?
    mustang7757 likes this.
    08-03-2021 04:43 AM
    Warning. For anyone thinking about getting the Note 20 Ultra do yourself a huge favor and DON'T. I have had galaxy phones since they started and have always loved them until this particular phone. I am beyond livid at the amount of settings that are not able to be adjusted to what makes sense. I have spent 4 hours with tech support and in store and no one knows or can help, although they all agree it is flawed designs. Galaxy really screwed this one up and it is infuriating because it's not user friendly at all. So now I'm stuck with a horrible phone for 2 years that does not work anywhere near the way its predecessors did.
    Maybe if you tell us what it is your trying to do and which settings you've already looked at we might be able to help?
    08-03-2021 05:21 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm sorry that you are disappointed in your purchase. It sounds like you've had your Note 20 Ultra for just a little while - is it not possible for you to return it?

Please tell us which settings are giving you trouble - maybe we can help!
    08-03-2021 05:59 AM
    I disagree as well. Everything works fine for me .There's a ton of people in this forum who will gladly try to help you if you tell us what issue you're having.
    08-03-2021 07:08 AM
    Tech support and in-store help are not going to be the most knowledgeable to help you out. These forums are here for this type of help because everyone here has a Note 20 Ultra 5g or has had one.
    Ask the questions here (like thousands of others have) and we'll do our best to help out
    08-03-2021 08:48 AM
    I'm guessing they got one of those knockoffs
    mustang7757 likes this.
    08-03-2021 09:50 AM
    Nope one of the best phones I have ever had. I would buy another one.
    08-03-2021 11:40 AM
    I'm really happy with my N20 Ultra 5G once I'd returned the Exynos soc version and purchased the Snapdragon version instead.

As others have said it would be helpful if you could elaborate.

Please take I to account some settings are driven by the sim card and some settings maybe different / unavailable due to the region.

Branded phone's maybe slightly different to unbranded phone's.
    08-03-2021 02:07 PM
    I disagree I love mine
    BergerKing and BerryBubbles like this.
    08-10-2021 02:23 AM
    Bought mine black friday and love it.
    BergerKing and Morty2264 like this.
    08-10-2021 02:46 AM
    If you need help, then please tell the forum what you need help with. Making a post to voice your displeasure and then not giving any information on what the problem is will not help you. If it's something that can be done, you will find the folks here more than knowledgeable. Please share.
    J Dubbs, aximtreo and BergerKing like this.
    08-10-2021 04:48 AM
    If you need help, then please tell the forum what you need help with. Making a post to voice your displeasure and then not giving any information on what the problem is will not help you. If it's something that can be done, you will find the folks here more than knowledgeable. Please share.
    I don't think we will ever get an answer. Lol
    BergerKing and iPhoneTHS like this.
    08-10-2021 06:59 AM
    I gave the thread a more pertinent title, since "Note 20 Ultra" is so anonymous, considering the size and scope of these forums.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    08-10-2021 08:51 AM
    Thats a very broad and vague statement to make. This is the first super premium phone I have owned and it does everything I expect and more.
    iPhoneTHS likes this.
    08-10-2021 09:38 AM
    I'm guessing the OP doesn't upgrade frequently, software wise Samsung didn't strip things or features from the Note 20 I'm aware of unless you compare it several years back.

For me the Note 8 was a frustrating experience compared to past Samsung phones.

Wonder if they're comparing it to a device a few years older, because features have been removed due to hardware changes.
    08-10-2021 09:54 AM
    Only thing that bugs me about the Note 20 is no headphone jack but that is the way all manufacturers seem to be going so got to roll with it. Only reason it bugs me is wireless buds is just one more thing I need to remember to charge and yes I do have a pair. It's not a huge deal for me though as the only time I usually listen to music with headphones is when I fly and I have an old iPhone 5 that I use it for that... about the only thing it's good for
    08-11-2021 04:41 PM
    Only thing that bugs me about the Note 20 is no headphone jack but that is the way all manufacturers seem to be going so got to roll with it. Only reason it bugs me is wireless buds is just one more thing I need to remember to charge and yes I do have a pair. It's not a huge deal for me though as the only time I usually listen to music with headphones is when I fly and I have an old iPhone 5 that I use it for that... about the only thing it's good for
    I don't really carry earphones or wireless buds can as I rarely have a need to use it if I'm out. I have a pair of wireless buds at work and a pair at home which I use for phone calls. They usually stay plugged in so it's never out of charge. I do have a pair of the USB-C ear buds if I ever really need them but I haven't found a real use for it yet. Honestly, I don't miss the headphone jack. Though, I can't use my Square reader (haven't tried with an adapter yet). But I only use my Square reader when I get a rebate on a card and I want to get the cash rather than trying to spend it on purchases.
    08-12-2021 12:32 PM
    Nope one of the best phones I have ever had. I would buy another one.
    Ditto
    08-12-2021 02:24 PM
    Warning. For anyone thinking about getting the Note 20 Ultra do yourself a huge favor and DON'T.
    Best Note ever!
    08-12-2021 10:55 PM
    Twice last week:

"That is SO COOL. How did you do that?"

#MST #Note20Ultra
    08-13-2021 01:27 PM
    Disagree 100%. Just very recently traded my Note 10+ for the Note 20 Ultra on Verizon. Was hoping the newer phones would have a micro sd slot, but nope. Moved my 1TB card to the N20U and all is peachy.

Better in every way. Well, wish it had a 2X optical zoom, but is what it is.

BTW, your post is very vague. N20U allows a ton of settings. Wish we could turn off 5G though. Can with iPhone.
    08-13-2021 08:22 PM
34 12