Note 20 Ultra - I have complaints!

dreacat

Aug 1, 2021
Visit site
Warning. For anyone thinking about getting the Note 20 Ultra do yourself a huge favor and DON'T. I have had galaxy phones since they started and have always loved them until this particular phone. I am beyond livid at the amount of settings that are not able to be adjusted to what makes sense. I have spent 4 hours with tech support and in store and no one knows or can help, although they all agree it is flawed designs. Galaxy really screwed this one up and it is infuriating because it's not user friendly at all. So now I'm stuck with a horrible phone for 2 years that does not work anywhere near the way its predecessors did.

Del1701

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Warning. For anyone thinking about getting the Note 20 Ultra do yourself a huge favor and DON'T. I have had galaxy phones since they started and have always loved them until this particular phone. I am beyond livid at the amount of settings that are not able to be adjusted to what makes sense. I have spent 4 hours with tech support and in store and no one knows or can help, although they all agree it is flawed designs. Galaxy really screwed this one up and it is infuriating because it's not user friendly at all. So now I'm stuck with a horrible phone for 2 years that does not work anywhere near the way its predecessors did.
Maybe if you tell us what it is your trying to do and which settings you've already looked at we might be able to help?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm sorry that you are disappointed in your purchase. It sounds like you've had your Note 20 Ultra for just a little while - is it not possible for you to return it?

Please tell us which settings are giving you trouble - maybe we can help!

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I disagree as well. Everything works fine for me .There's a ton of people in this forum who will gladly try to help you if you tell us what issue you're having.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site

Tech support and in-store help are not going to be the most knowledgeable to help you out. These forums are here for this type of help because everyone here has a Note 20 Ultra 5g or has had one.
Ask the questions here (like thousands of others have) and we'll do our best to help out:)

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm really happy with my N20 Ultra 5G once I'd returned the Exynos soc version and purchased the Snapdragon version instead.

As others have said it would be helpful if you could elaborate.

Please take I to account some settings are driven by the sim card and some settings maybe different / unavailable due to the region.

Branded phone's maybe slightly different to unbranded phone's.

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
If you need help, then please tell the forum what you need help with. Making a post to voice your displeasure and then not giving any information on what the problem is will not help you. If it's something that can be done, you will find the folks here more than knowledgeable. Please share.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
If you need help, then please tell the forum what you need help with. Making a post to voice your displeasure and then not giving any information on what the problem is will not help you. If it's something that can be done, you will find the folks here more than knowledgeable. Please share.
I don't think we will ever get an answer. Lol

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I gave the thread a more pertinent title, since "Note 20 Ultra" is so anonymous, considering the size and scope of these forums.

jasqid

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Thats a very broad and vague statement to make. This is the first super premium phone I have owned and it does everything I expect and more.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing the OP doesn't upgrade frequently, software wise Samsung didn't strip things or features from the Note 20 I'm aware of unless you compare it several years back.

For me the Note 8 was a frustrating experience compared to past Samsung phones.

Wonder if they're comparing it to a device a few years older, because features have been removed due to hardware changes.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Only thing that bugs me about the Note 20 is no headphone jack but that is the way all manufacturers seem to be going so got to roll with it. Only reason it bugs me is wireless buds is just one more thing I need to remember to charge and yes I do have a pair. It's not a huge deal for me though as the only time I usually listen to music with headphones is when I fly and I have an old iPhone 5 that I use it for that... about the only thing it's good for :cool: