Note 20 Ultra arrived yesterday

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. The smart switch worked really well and fairly quickly to transfer from my Note 9. I am still getting used to some of the new settings, but so far I love it. Very smooth.

I'm so glad that you are liking it so far! Yes, Smart Switch is awesome! It worked well for me too! Have you had a chance to fiddle around with the camera yet?

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm so glad that you are liking it so far! Yes, Smart Switch is awesome! It worked well for me too! Have you had a chance to fiddle around with the camera yet?

I have not yet had time to fiddle with the camera. I just got done today with all the settings and such, including getting my watch set up with it and my car stereo. Now lunch and an episode of Hart of Dixie. After that I have got to take care of a rouge mouse who is driving us crazy and probably in the next few days I will start tinkering with the camera.

Is it awesome?

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Congrats on your new phone. I have been tempted by the Note 20 due to the S Pen but I am happy with the 3 phones I currently own (S10+, Pixel 4a 5G and iPhone 8 Plus). But I have heard good things about it and I hope you have lots of fun with it.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thank you! I have yet to tinker with the camera. I was so busy just getting all my settings correct. Hopefully in the next few days or week I can get an idea of what this camera can do. You have some good phones. It is nice to have a variety!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! I have yet to tinker with the camera. I was so busy just getting all my settings correct. Hopefully in the next few days or week I can get an idea of what this camera can do. You have some good phones. It is nice to have a variety!

Getting all of your settings and apps in order are definitely a priority and it sure does take a while! Let us know what you think of the camera!

RAvEcREAToR23

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello 😅maybe everyone know this but if not here : about CLICK sound when do pictures, my Note not allows turn off camera sound 🥴 so i used mute all sounds to do silent pictures no CLICK... When found no need bother always mute before using camera 😅 only need system sounds do to zero volume and boom never CLICK again. And only thing maybe loose is sound when connect charger 😅

RAvEcREAToR23

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello 😅maybe everyone know this but if not here : about CLICK sound when do pictures, my Note not allows turn off camera sound 🥴 so i used mute all sounds to do silent pictures no CLICK... When found no need bother always mute before using camera 😅 only need system sounds do to zero volume and boom never CLICK again. And only thing maybe loose is sound when connect charger 😅

Or can use Bixby routines 👍and not loose system sounds... Just do if camera on system sounds go zero then when camera closed sounds go back to normal 😍 Bixby routines awesome 😅

RAvEcREAToR23

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I probably won't even have a chance to get it fired up until Saturday, but it arrived yesterday!

Since there is no new Note this year and I have been using the Note 9 for about two and a half years, I could not help giving in since I would be paying just under $400 for the phone with a trade in. Sending back the Note 9 my mom used to use until she was no longer able to use a cell phone.

So, win win for me. I get to keep my personal Note 9 and now have a 20 Ultra for $16.66 a month for two years.

Hoping Samsung does not discontinue the Note series, and I just signed the petition to keep it alive.

Anyway, looking forward to my new phone. Hoping to see that 5G is somewhat worth it. I have the been on the Get More Unlimitted plan for the past few months knowing that I would be getting a 5G phone this year. Thought I would have to wait until Black Friday for a deal, but I don't think I would get a much better deal than $400 with the trade in.

Someone asked me yesterday, "Why don't you have an iPhone." UGH, please!!

Hello how you happy or not with Note 20 after some time? 😅

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463