Samsung patents S Pen with integrated camera

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Haven't seen anyone talk about this yet, Samsung never said the Note line is dead, maybe this is planned for the next iteration. Maybe they integrate the pen into a Galaxy S phone?

Attachments

• 1846.jpg
    1846.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 24

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I really dont believe the Note line is dead .

Lets just hope they don't go too nuts on gimmicks and drive the price up. Just keep up on specs and camera. The selling point is the integrated spen. And don't make the camera removable like it shows and bring the quality of the camera down.

One of the videos i posted into the other thread, said the Note may be merged into the rollable phone line which is brewing at Samsung.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Lets just hope they don't go too nuts on gimmicks and drive the price up. Just keep up on specs and camera. The selling point is the integrated spen. And don't make the camera removable like it shows and bring the quality of the camera down.

One of the videos i posted into the other thread, said the Note may be merged into the rollable phone line which is brewing at Samsung.
Agree and wouldn't mind rollable screen

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site

I actually like the idea of using the S Pen for a selfie cam, would prefer it over the hole punch in the display or one of those awful under display cameras. There is no way they can cram their current rear cameras into a pen so I wouldn't want that to happen.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I really dont believe the Note line is dead .

I don't think it is either, I believe it when they blame the chip shortage. They probably prioritized getting the new foldable phones out vs another Note due to supply limits, without the limits I'm sure we would have seen both.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I don't think it is either, I believe it when they blame the chip shortage. They probably prioritized getting the new foldable phones out vs another Note due to supply limits, without the limits I'm sure we would have seen both.
I think so also , there still a market for all 3 devices and we know the midrange make money for them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii