Is Samsung quit making The Note

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
That's right if Samsung quits making the note, I will keep my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra until the cows come home and no longer useable, and I will use my Google pixel 4a 5G as a backup..
If my pixel 4a 4g quits working first I won't buy another Samsung phone until they bring the Notes back. I'm happy with the cheaper Pixel 4a 5g the spen will be hard to get it to.
Possibly grab a Samsung 10 plus used.

But I'm loving my Google pixel 4a 5g I may re-up and boot Samsung all together. Sick of their nonsense

Last edited:

neopolotin75

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the 20 Ultra and I plan on keeping it. I'll probably get the pixel 6 as a daily. Only way I'll buy another Samsung phone is if the pen is stored in the phone.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
That's right if Samsung quits making the note, I will keep my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra until the cows come home and no longer useable, and I will use my Google pixel 4a 5G as a backup..
If my pixel 4a 4g quits working first I won't buy another Samsung phone until they bring the Notes back. I'm happy with the cheaper Pixel 4a 5g the spen will be hard to get it to.
Possibly grab a Samsung 10 plus used.

But I'm loving my Google pixel 4a 5g I may re-up and boot Samsung all together. Sick of their nonsense
The 4a 5G is an awesome phone. Love mine more than my S10+

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Everything's chinese whispers and rumours right now.

Keep an open mind and hope.

I expect to see a Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Note Series Hybrid phone. ;)

Last edited:

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I still use my Note 8 and Note 20 Ultra side by side, the camera is by far the biggest difference, basic usability and performance doesn't change much.(For how I use a phone) and even the Note 20 camera is a joke compared to some of my camera gear.

I hope the Note line continues in the future but I honestly could see myself using the Note 20 Ultra for a few years yet, phones just aren't a substantial upgrade between generations anymore. They plateaued like computers where just about any phone will run Android and apps smoothly.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I believe I read something recently that Samsung may be giving S pen support to the S series. Which may spell the end for the Note series.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I believe I read something recently that Samsung may be giving S pen support to the S series. Which may spell the end for the Note series.
The fold 3 and s21 already have Spen support, if they house a Spen in the device then the name would have to end with Note