Tmobile Users loving The Note 20 Ultra

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Only Samsung US carrier with esim , hope andriod 12 brings this to more US carriers and unlocked

My carrier has been TMO for a long time. Their once terrible customer service almost led me to quit. Then, they started addressing a lot of irritants that consumers had been annoyed at for a long time. They seem to lead the rest of the industry down those paths. For instance, unlimited data, even with international roaming. They were great with wi-fi calling. Want your phone unlocked? Just ask. No problem. No argument. I have to say, they are cost effective and innovative. I love TMO now.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My carrier has been TMO for a long time. Their once terrible customer service almost led me to quit. Then, they started addressing a lot of irritants that consumers had been annoyed at for a long time. They seem to lead the rest of the industry down those paths. For instance, unlimited data, even with international roaming. They were great with wi-fi calling. Want your phone unlocked? Just ask. No problem. No argument. I have to say, they are cost effective and innovative. I love TMO now.
Yeah i agree been with them for awhile and they turn things around from when i first started with them also.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2