One UI Beta Program

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Last night my unlocked att s21ultra got the BUK7 stable version, but no esim support. Is it because of att that I didn't get it?

Maybe just the carrier firmware got it , its pretty messed up if it happened that way , im hearing different news on this in the forums because unlocked can support it also.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for posting the article for me. Unlocked s21 series in the US will have to wait a bit longer for esim.
Your welcome!

I hope the unlocked version get this as well , wouldn't make sense for unlocked to test and not get this feature.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Just managed to try Google Pay since the beta was released and its working fine for me, not sure if it's the recent beta 2 release that made a fix as I didn't get chance to try Google pay on the first beta.

Lawrie Sherratt

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Just managed to try Google Pay since the beta was released and its working fine for me, not sure if it's the recent beta 2 release that made a fix as I didn't get chance to try Google pay on the first beta.

Not working for me. Will re-install and set up again. Fingers crossed.

Lawrie Sherratt

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Just discovered the following on Get Droid Tips.:

Head over to the Settings menu on your device > Go to Apps (Manage Apps or Apps & Notifications).
Now, locate Google Pay (GPay) and tap on it to open App Info.
Tap on Storage > Tap on Clear Data > Select OK if the confirmation dialog box appears.
Finally, reboot the device > Open the Google Pay app > Set up the necessary info.
You’re done. The Google Pay not working issue should have been fixed now.

It worked for me.

Lawrie Sherratt

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Grrrrr. Google Pay works for a couple of transactions and then not security compatible. Then had to repeat the above instructions which worked for a short while. No hardship. Will wait for the official release.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol