Note 20 Ultra camera

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
So I have been using a Note 20 Ultra that I purchased recently from Amazon. The camera in a lot of situations is very good. The only things that I don't like it seems like things don't look quite natural in some pics. Say for example, my son. Sometimes when I take pics of him, it just doesn't look right like its too sharp or something. I also noticed sometimes there tends to be this golden hue to images in certain lighting that isn't particularly pleasant. The detail in the pictures is outstanding though.

I was pretty happy with the quality of the images from my Note 10+, but obviously on paper, the Note 20 Ultra is much more capable. Is there anything I can tweak to make the images look better in these regards?

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried pressing on the three dots and remaster? There's a bar in the middle to see the before (left side) and after (right side) and you can slide side to side and see if you prefer it on the photo. May not make a difference, bit an option to see if that helps.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Yes, I have done that. It does make the image look a bit better. I have noticed that a lot of images compared to some of my previous Samsung devices are a bit less punchy and colorful as well. My Note 10+ actually has a more pleasant quality of color to the images by default it seems.

Medevac1

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
I use the default 3:4/12 MP setting as opposed to the 108 MP which requires alot of sunlight to function properly and produces extra large photo files without much benefit. I keep the auto HDR, scene optimizer, scan document, shot suggestions and Scan QR codes all enabled.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995