Anyone used these two either at the same time or even have used both at separate times? I'm quite curious and interested in the both of the pixel 7 devices and I'm as well especially now that the price of the S22 Ultra be priced at what it should have always been. I'd be very interested to hear thoughts as to which one should I go for? I appreciate the knowledge and feedback.

"Little things real time save time"
    Morty2264 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-29-2022 07:49 AM
    Hard question to answer as it's personal preference, really. I had both ... just boxed up the S22 Ultra yesterday to send to Google as the trade-in for the 7 Pro. There's things I think the S22 Ultra did better and I miss and there's things I think 7 Pro does better.

Is there a way you can get both and form your own opinion?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-29-2022 08:11 AM
    Both are great phones , s22u has the Spen built in if that's what your into and more customization.

Sent from my SM-F721U1 using AC Forums mobile app
    11-29-2022 09:52 AM
    Both are awesome phones. I've used them both. Currently have the P7P.. I do have the flip4 as a backup so I have the best of both worlds lol..
    11-29-2022 09:54 AM
    I believe these are the two best phones out now. If you want to go with Samsung, wait for the S23 ultra. Unless you need a phone right now. I wouldn't waste my time on the smaller S phones though. They don't compare to the Ultra.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    11-29-2022 09:57 AM
    If you're used to and like using all of the additional stuff that a top tier samsung phone offers, you are going to be very dissapointed with a Pixel. If all that extra stuff just confuses you and you'd rather just have a basic phone with an exceptional camera to make calls, browse the web and take pictures, then the Pixel is for you.
    11-29-2022 10:03 AM
    After having used both Pixel and Samsung phones, I think both are phenomenal experiences. As others have said, I miss certain things about one device if I'm having the others. It'll boil down to personal preference.

Good luck, and please keep us posted on what you decide!
    11-29-2022 10:25 AM
    There's no harm in trying the Pixel for a season and returning to Samsung if you don't like it. I tend to go back and forth between manufacturers often. I have used Samsung more than any other though. I'm currently on the Pixel 7 Pro but also have a Tab S8, Galaxy watch 5 and Buds 2.

11-29-2022 11:10 AM
    Haven't used the 7 series but did use the 4, 4a, and 5...now I have the S22u. I will say this, there's probably going to be more accessories/third party items available for Samsung devices. That's my experience, yours may vary. You really can't go wrong with either choice
    11-30-2022 10:01 AM
    Haven't used the 7 series but did use the 4, 4a, and 5...now I have the S22u. I will say this, there's probably going to be more accessories/third party items available for Samsung devices. That's my experience, yours may vary. You really can't go wrong with either choice
    Most of the big name brands of accessories have them for the Pixel 7 series. Anyone buying a Pixel should know that they aren't buying what the majority of consumers are buying. Which is Apple and Samsung. I wasn't impressed with the Samsung phones I had. My Pixel 7 Pro is consistently smoother than the S21 Ultra and S22+ I had. I didn't want to pay the price for the S22 Ultra. From what I've heard, it's a much better device than the regular S22 and plus.

11-30-2022 10:18 AM
    Most of the big name brands of accessories have them for the Pixel 7 series. Anyone buying a Pixel should know that they aren't buying what the majority of consumers are buying. Which is Apple and Samsung. I wasn't impressed with the Samsung phones I had. My Pixel 7 Pro is consistently smoother than the S21 Ultra and S22+ I had. I didn't want to pay the price for the S22 Ultra. From what I've heard, it's a much better device than the regular S22 and plus.

To further expand on this, you'll have much more variety of items on Amazon. Even the Best buy I bought my phone at had limited selection.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-30-2022 10:25 AM
    I never buy accessories from a brick and mortar store. Just a quick Google search pulls up all the options for accessories. Amazon is also hard to beat with free prime shipping. Unfortunately they take a lot of my business from smaller companies.

11-30-2022 11:49 AM
    I do miss apps like Good Lock and the Samsung Theme Store was top notch!
    11-30-2022 11:54 AM
    I didn't find myself using those apps as much as I thought I would.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-30-2022 12:09 PM

I tend to totally agree with you about Samsung that is today. They don't make near the premium devices that they had become known for. Right now my two daily devices, OnePlus 9 Pro my main daily and what I have thoroughly enjoyed which is the rare find I jumped on being the Mystic Red Note 20 5G which I've found that I have been reaching for more often than not. This lineup was the very last of the very best that Samsung will have ever offered. Haven said that, I'm highly leaning towards getting the Pixel 7 Pro and if not the Pro and I keep the Note then it will be the 6.3 Pixel 7 in Snow. Thanks to all for the awesome feedback and the valued knowledge. I greatly appreciate all of you. Samsung S22 Ultra or Google Pixel 7 Pro?-image000000-4-.jpg

12-01-2022 06:50 AM

I have no doubt if I had waited for the 7Pro I'd have been happy with it too. Part of me just wanted to try something different, part of me was nostalagic for the S-Pen in the 22U since I had the Note 2 and Note Edge. I have no complaints about the 22U...I do however get jealous of my son's Fold 4 sometimes...he got an amazing trade in deal from Samsung for his Pixel 5.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-01-2022 03:27 PM
    I had been a Nova launcher user since my first Android device. I kept using Nova until I got my S22 Ultra. Now I'm so happy with Good Lock Theme Park that I'm running OneUI 5 exclusively. I tried going back to Nova but just found it lacking compared to OneUI 5, since I like swiping to get my Google feed and taking notes on the screen with the S Pen. I also love Samsung Internet Browser.
    12-02-2022 01:37 AM
    I tend to totally agree with you about Samsung that is today. They don't make near the premium devices that they had become known for. Right now my two daily devices, OnePlus 9 Pro my main daily and what I have thoroughly enjoyed which is the rare find I jumped on being the Mystic Red Note 20 5G which I've found that I have been reaching for more often than not. This lineup was the very last of the very best that Samsung will have ever offered. Haven said that, I'm highly leaning towards getting the Pixel 7 Pro and if not the Pro and I keep the Note then it will be the 6.3 Pixel 7 in Snow. Thanks to all for the awesome feedback and the valued knowledge. I greatly appreciate all of you. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image000000(4).jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	350169

I, too, love the Note 20 5g. I prefer the smaller size. My first Note was the Note 4. I guess I've had one of every model since then, but always the smallest version offered for a year.
    12-02-2022 09:58 PM