LordZog

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Got mine launch day. No problems and very good build quality. This feels more solid than the Note 2. Even the battery cover is a lot tighter on the back.

Last edited:

Stump3r

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Picked up mine on launch day. Running with Bell and have had zero issues. I travel the province of Alberta with work and really haven't noticed any reduction in reception. I find call clarity with this phone is fantastic, everyone that I talk to cannot believe that I'm on bluetooth in the truck. Finally have a phone that does everything I need it to! Love this Note 3!!!!

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Samsung completly forget to add the " create event " fonction to the S Note like in the older version of Snote in the Galaxy note 2.

It's now impossible to program an alarm to a note and we cannot sees the note in the S calendar.

For every note 3 user Who use their cell for business....the note 3 is for now useless.

That is very incompetent from Samsung....very frustrating and i am thinking about returning it.....

CannabisHighway

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm brand new to Android from iPhone. Loving the switch so far but there are differences that i've noticed. Just dowloaded Aviate but need an invite code. Only if it doesn't screw up the S-pen feature.

Posted via Android Central App

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm brand new to Android from iPhone. Loving the switch so far but there are differences that i've noticed. Just dowloaded Aviate but need an invite code. Only if it doesn't screw up the S-pen feature.

:thumbup: On your screen name. Lol

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

moonkill1023

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Finally got the note 3 from Telus and loved the big screen + battery capacity!!
(Ditched the iPhone 4 for note and it was a perfect choice!)

However, since I am completely a noob in android, how do I sync note, reminder and calendar with Google? (I use those 3 very extensively..)