Galaxy Note 3 in Canada - How to view old emails that are more then 2 days old

devdev1234

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I cannot view any emails that are old. I need information from some of my emails and I cannot get them as I cannot view them. My note 3 only displays like the first 15 then no more. How do I change this?

Please help

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I cannot view any emails that are old. I need information from some of my emails and I cannot get them as I cannot view them. My note 3 only displays like the first 15 then no more. How do I change this?

Please help

when you set up your account there was a place that you could choose to download old emails you missed it..if it is a google account delete it from phone and do it again...if Hotmail on computer go to email setting and change to view old email

DrSavant

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Don't delete anything - just do this:

Open email app, hit left soft button, choose Settings->Account settings->pick your account in question->touch the account again->Sync settings->Period to sync Email

Mine is set to all, for example, as I often need emails from a few years ago, when on the road.

Posted via Android Central App

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Don't delete anything - just do this:

Open email app, hit left soft button, choose Settings->Account settings->pick your account in question->touch the account again->Sync settings->Period to sync Email

Mine is set to all, for example, as I often need emails from a few years ago, when on the road.

Posted via Android Central App

Thanks, I have seen that before and I forgot about it...

this phone too much customization easy to forget .

and even hotmail settings can be changed through the phone