Uploading photos to computer issue

ridinryan44

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hallo. New to these boards and am hoping I`m not missing the answer to my question by being dumb.

Every time I upload my pics to my computer it is including photos from Whatsapp, Bell TV and different places that I certainly don`t want. Can anybody help me out in this area....please... I`ts been a pain in the bahooky having to delete all the extra pics that get uploaded. Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you importing all pictures all at once using Windows Explorer? That will import all images, including images used by apps. You're better off using Windows Explorer to navigate to the DCIM/Camera folder, and then drag and drop photos from there.

Bazza1

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Further to B. Diddy's suggestion - this is not an option if you have a Mac. Instead, use Android File Transfer (Android.com) to access your Note 3. It opens a basic window, giving you access to the files. Then as per B. Diddy's guidance for highlight/drag and drop to/from your device.

Not sure if you're using Samsung's Kies 3 or the Kies for Mac (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ort%2Fusefulsoftware%2FKIES%2F&token=j83yt24V) to do what you are doing now (and I have no real interest in that product), while Windows Explorer or the Android File Transfer are small, light applications (albeit not very pretty) that will recognize and work with multiple Android devices. For example, I have both my Note 3 and a Nexus 7 and the app has no problem 'seeing' and switching between the two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital