1abc

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
This is really annoying...its been almost a year and still waiting for the update.....

I am planning to move to apple at least you get the updates right way....

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Good for you... I'm sure you'll also enjoy those Apple updates crippling older models so they are painfully slow to use. Oh and just because the older model has the latest iOS... it doesn't mean it can actually access all the features of that OS release.

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
That's still pretty long ??????

But at least now I know what phone I want next, either a nexus or iPhone because waiting for updates suck :3

Posted via the Android Central App

And what exactly are you missing out on by not having the absolute latest Android right away? If you are that much of a techie... just flash it on yourself!

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
That's still pretty long 😓

But at least now I know what phone I want next, either a nexus or iPhone because waiting for updates suck :3

And what exactly are you missing out on by not having the absolute latest Android right away? If you are that much of a techie... just flash it on yourself!

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

I can't... it's not released for my model (Canadian model). I assure you if it was I would've had it 😓

Corbin Dioxide

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I can't... it's not released for my model (Canadian model). I assure you if it was I would've had it ??????

You're clearly not very savvy with Android, are you? I've been running Lollipop on my N900W8 (All Canadian Carriers) since it was released. You do realise you can install TWRP and flash a T-Mobile custom ROM that features Lollipop (AKA all of them) on your Rogers/Telus/Bell/Any Canadian Galaxy Note 3, right?

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
You're clearly not very savvy with Android, are you? I've been running Lollipop on my N900W8 (All Canadian Carriers) since it was released. You do realise you can install TWRP and flash a T-Mobile custom ROM that features Lollipop (AKA all of them) on your Rogers/Telus/Bell/Any Canadian Galaxy Note 3, right?

OMG SERIOUSLY?! I've been asking that question in the regular note 3 forum but i didn't get a solid answer :( hey, do I have to have a custom recovery to flash the T-Mobile version? Can't I have everything stock?

thewhitequeen

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Are you serious? Even a tiny bit of research on your own could give you that info. And yes you need a custom recovery - it allows you to install the customized ROM. That's the whole point lol. How could you consider swapping to Apple? No such thing as custom ROMs. You're limited to the OS they want you to use, the way they want it to be used. No customization. Yuck. The moral of the story is, you can get Lollipop on your Canadian Note, just do the research :p

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Are you serious? Even a tiny bit of research on your own could give you that info. And yes you need a custom recovery - it allows you to install the customized ROM. That's the whole point lol. How could you consider swapping to Apple? No such thing as custom ROMs. You're limited to the OS they want you to use, the way they want it to be used. No customization. Yuck. The moral of the story is, you can get Lollipop on your Canadian Note, just do the research :p

I have googled this a lot but I didn't get an answer... All I find is forms on cm 12 for Canadian note 3 which I do not want. Googling on how to get a T-Mobile ROM onto a Canadian note 3 didn't give me any results. Also I don't want a custom recovery so I guess there is no point now , might as well wait 4 more months till Canadian carriers release it

emyrs

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Where in EMAD's text did they say they were buying an old iPhone? I read that they are considering buying an iPhone, which means could be the latest iPhone which definitely works well with the newest iOS update. I too am sick of waiting for unknown time periods until Samsung gets their act together and gets the update out to consumers. Samsung needs to get rid of their piece of crap app loader, it sucks and is full of useless software that I doubt most people use or even know exists. We should at least be able to uninstall what we don't want. I will either buy the Nexus 6 or iPhone 6 Plus next. Apple makes a much better phone in terms of design aesthetics (except for the S6).

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
So can I flash 5.0 from bell onto my Rogers note 3 via odin? I'm trying to Google this but I'm not getting any answers :(

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Rogers own timeline says 5.0.2 is coming to our phones this month... so just hang in there and wait for the official version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci