Towel Root for the Galaxy Note 3

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I rooted my phone yesterday and it worked like a dream. I have lookout on my and when I was downloading and rooting etc. lookout popped up and said it was a dangerous app. I ignored it and did it all anyway. :) At any rate today, Lookout popped up again today proclaiming towel root to be horrible and I again canceled it. I didn't see a way to tell lookout not to notify me any longer. Since I've rooted do I still need towel root file on my phone? I know that's probably a stupid question, but I'm clueless. I don't think it will but I don't want to delete it and then find out I screwed up my phone. LOL I took a big enough chance just voiding the warranty.:D

res1bxh3

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Nope you can get rid of the app once you're rooted, you're rooted! Be sure to get Wanam Xposed! More options than you'll know what to do with!

Posted via Android Central App

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to do a few things, mostly the limitations on multi-window and pen windows. I don't know why the software designers put those limitations. What apps I use including those I install later myself that I might want to double with another app also probably not on their list reduces the functionality that they gave me. Irritating. I'm not a really techy knowledgeable person, figure I do well for my age (I get senior citizen updates all over the place) but there is only so much I need control of. Thanks for your reply. Towel root is gone. :) Nothing better than an app that does its job and then can bow out gracefully knowing it made a phone's life better. :) Be blessed.
Nope you can get rid of the app once you're rooted, you're rooted! Be sure to get Wanam Xposed! More options than you'll know what to do with!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance