Safestrap!!!! Blackcreen help

sheaviousdroid

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
So I have BIGGINS ROM AND HYPEDRIVE ROM DID EVERYTHING CORRECT WELL WHEN IT COMES TO FLASHING THOSE ROMS BUT YET IT DOES NOT BOOT UP AKA SOFT BRICK ON MY VERIZON GALAXY NOTE 3 can anybody tell me what am I doing I ROOT CHECKER SUPER USER BUSY BOX MD5 checker I mean I got it all but no freaking PLZ FOLKS SOME FEED BACK

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Does it boot to the Safestrap screen? (And are you using the correct version of Safestrap? 3.72 won't work on 4.4 and 3.75 won't work on 4.3.)

If you can get to the Safestrap screen, go into Safestrap (the button on the left), restore the stock ROM that you should have made a backup of as soon as you had Safestrap installed, and see if it boots into that.

Remember, you can only use ROMS that are modifications of Verizon's stock ROM, since the bootloader is locked. If Biggins or Hyperdrive aren't stock ROMS, the signature is wrong and the phone will soft-brick if you try to boot into them. (Which is why Safestrap is so great. You flash [on install into Safestrap] a ROM the phone can't boot into, and it's 5 minutes to restore a ROM that works and reboot. Killing a phone with Safestrap in it takes a lot of work.)

sheaviousdroid

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Omg thanks for the response and yes I am able to get into RECOVERY with safestrap now I believe those those 2ROMS are CUSTOMS ROMS WITH the modification it's been a min since I rooted a phone the last was lol the HTC thunderbolt I waited 15mins and the screen was still black had to pull the battery out I follow all the steps from the galaxy root.com guy on you tube but still nothing I did wipe cache dalvik start from scratch and yes I have the latest version of safestrap that I got from XDA AND THE reason I wanna flash a custom Rom is for the pandora/ patcher where you can download songs straight to your phone NO LUCK WITH EITHER!!!!! Any help advice I'm all in cuz the ROMS safe pretty sick! Thanks bro

Posted via the Android Central App