Is there anyway to get lines off my screen?

Jenni Aird

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi, my partner bought me a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for my birthday last year. In the last couple of weeks thin black lines have started appearing.(left to right across the screen) I can still operate my Note 3, unlock, type messages, play games etc. I have noticed in areas where they are concentrated, that anything that is black (like password keyboard) you see the colour of the screen behind it. Is there anyway to fix this? or do I need to get a new phone?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi, my partner bought me a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for my birthday last year. In the last couple of weeks thin black lines have started appearing.(left to right across the screen) I can still operate my Note 3, unlock, type messages, play games etc. I have noticed in areas where they are concentrated, that anything that is black (like password keyboard) you see the colour of the screen behind it. Is there anyway to fix this? or do I need to get a new phone?

i'd consider using the warranty asap before it expires.

good luck.

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like your screen maybe going bad, or some support chip or bus connection. As other poster suggested you may want check on your warranty. If warranty is expired then you could check for a local repair shop or shop for new phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz