I recently (and unfortunately) bricked my 5.0 galaxy s5. However, I decided to just pick up a cheaper note 3 after getting rid of my old bricked s5 (as I could not downgrade it and I found out when it's fixed lollipop stock is unrootable therefore I do not care to have it if I can't root it). It runs on 5.0 lollipop and is a N900A does anyone have a good tutorial or a place to start for rooting it?

Thanks.
    Matt
    12-25-2015 11:42 AM
    Kingo root works not very well on my device.
    But on my i9005 i just installed supersu application from market and root user appeared.

I can't post external links because I have less than 10 posts.
    12-25-2015 02:56 PM
    Kingo root works not very well on my device.
    But on my i9005 i just installed supersu application from market and root user appeared.

I can't post external links because I have less than 10 posts.
    Will this work on my note 3 running on lollipop 5.0?
    12-28-2015 02:28 PM
    Will this work on my note 3 running on lollipop 5.0?
    No, but there are rooted 5.0 ROMs at XDA Forums. Just go to the forum for the Note 3 for your carrier and look in the Development forum for ROMs.
    01-09-2016 03:13 PM
    Kingo Android Root will automatically check device driver for your device. If it wasn't previously installed on your PC, it will download and install for you. It should take a few minute depending on your network. Once driver is successfully installed, the program will establish connection with your device.

3. Enable USB Debugging Mode

You must Enable USB Debugging Mode before you proceed. In case you don't know something about USB Debugging, Kingo Android Root provides you detailed instructions on how to enable USB Debugging on various Android versions respectively. All you need to do is to follow the images showed on interface and do exactly as shown. Once enabled, the interface will turn to one with your device model, root status and notifications on it.

4. Read the notifications please.

Please DO Read Root Notifications Carefully. There will be 3 short notifications about rooting shown on the interface. DO READ THEM BEFORE PROCEED. If it is not detailed enough for you, go to the relevant page on our official website www.kingoapp.com. Make sure you've got the whole picture of the pros and cons of android rooting.

5. Click ROOT to start.

Click "ROOT" button when you finally make up your mind to Start Rooting Process. Once started, DO NOT TOUCH, UNPLUG, OPERATE YOUR DEVICE IN ANY WAY. Stable connection must be well ensured.

6. Click FINISH to let your device reboot itself.

In most cases, you will get the message that you've successfully rooted your device. HOWEVER, IT IS NOT OFFICALLY OVER. You need to click "Finish" and wait for your device to reboot itself. HERE, DO NOT TOUCH, UNPLUG, OPERATE YOUR DEVICE IN ANY WAY
    02-04-2016 03:59 AM