09-05-2013 07:56 PM
63 123
tools
    Hope somebody makes a holster that would work with this phone's original back cover. I don't know how you, guys, carry phones in your pockets. Probably aren't using a screen protector either, eh, rubbing against your house and car keys?
    09-05-2013 02:39 PM
    Hope somebody makes a holster that would work with this phone's original back cover. I don't know how you, guys, carry phones in your pockets. Probably aren't using a screen protector either, eh, rubbing against your house and car keys?
    Left pocket for keys and pens, right pocket for phone and cash. Simple organization.
    kca2000 and Zookeeper63 like this.
    09-05-2013 02:54 PM
    Left pocket for keys and pens, right pocket for phone and cash. Simple organization.
    Coins?
    09-05-2013 03:20 PM
    Same here, except my phone is exclusively by itself in my left pocket. Everything else (which is usually just my keys and change) goes in the right. Never had a problem with any of my many different phones doing that.
    kca2000 likes this.
    09-05-2013 03:30 PM
    Ive got a similar setup. Right pocket for Cash, wallet and keyfob, left pocket for phone only. Phone always has its own pocket no matter what. When fall/winter weather hits keys or phone move to the jacket depending on what kind of jacket i'm wearing.
    09-05-2013 03:45 PM
    Does anyone know where Scrapbook is saved? Is it stored locally or is it synced with the cloud? Google Drive?
    09-05-2013 05:36 PM
    The note 3 looks nice but not enough for me to upgrade from my Note 2.

As far as carrying my phone. Phone in right pocket. Keys and ear buds in left pocket. Wallet in back pocket. It is very rare that I have coins or even cash with me. No way I could bring myself to wear a belt holster.

Noted via tapatalk
    09-05-2013 05:55 PM
    Coins?
    In my car or if I'm ever carrying coins (which is rarely) it is in the pocket with keys.
    09-05-2013 06:21 PM
    Those of you who carry phones in your pockets, do they have screen protectors? As to a holster, I found it the most secure way to carry a phone, especially after a side pouch with the phone in it twice slipped off my belt without me noticing.
    09-05-2013 06:56 PM
    Currently I have the s4. My note 2 broke and I'm now waiting to get the note 3, loving the back! As far as carrying, always screen protector, commuter case, in the right pocket. Coins, wallet and knife in left pocket, keys in the back pocket. Like I said always, even when relaxing on the couch in the evening, although usually my phone is out.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app
    09-05-2013 07:12 PM
    Those of you who carry phones in your pockets, do they have screen protectors? As to a holster, I found it the most secure way to carry a phone, especially after a side pouch with the phone in it twice slipped off my belt without me noticing.
    I had one on my Evo 3D and it seemed to be a little better for fingerprint smudges, but that was about it for me. I have since run without.
    09-05-2013 07:23 PM
    Yes, Scratches can and most likely will happen. I've seen the endless videos with the forks/knifes whatever not being able to scratch the glass. I just don't want to take the chance on any phone i own. A fine scratch that can only be seen at an extreme angle in bright light will still drive me nuts just because i know its there. If one happens thats deep enough to actually be seen at all times that will ruin the whole experience for me since my eyes will constantly look at it.
    Even with a screen protector i still take care of the phone, just nice to have the extra security. (1) 3 pack of protectors i bought on launch day has lasted me almost 2 years. Just put the 3rd one on my gnex last week in anticipation that ill only be using it for another month or 2. 10$ over 2 years is the cheapest insurance you can get.
    09-05-2013 07:43 PM
    I would have no problems with this becoming my next device. The only thing I would have wished for is on screen buttons, but there's no way that'll happen. I'm still going to wait until reviews start coming out, as well as compare the Note 3 to the HTC One Max.

For me, my keys and wallet (rarely any cash or coins) go in my left pocket, with just my phone in my right. Been that way ever since I bought my first phone and it works well. If I have headphones, they'll either be with the phone or in a cargo pocket.
    09-05-2013 07:56 PM
63 123