Verizon preorders start September 6th at 9 am EST

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Do you "have to" pre-order, no, but if you pre-order you will get it day of launch or possibly sooner depending on where it ships from. Plus IF you want the GG at a discount $100 off its a deal to pre-order now.

dkeven

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
On phone with VZW trying to order first csr could not find and hung up, second csr said system messed up will call me when it is working, first csr called back said online pre-order only. Still no place on VZW to do so not sure how other posters are saying they have accomplished this. So I guess now will wait if I did get through online may end up with two.

StylinProfilin

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Do you "have to" pre-order, no, but if you pre-order you will get it day of launch or possibly sooner depending on where it ships from. Plus IF you want the GG at a discount $100 off its a deal to pre-order now.

Got cha. If T-Mobile takes $100 off for their pre-order , im in.

cjsmoove

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
On with Customer Serivce now, they were told 20 minutes ago it would be up in 15 minutes, its' still not up. She is checking on what the status is.

The promo is $599 for GN3 + Galaxy Gear or $299 for GN3 by itself. Passing on the GG.

I take it that's contract pricing....What about for us Unlimited folks..

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I take it that's contract pricing....What about for us Unlimited folks..

If you have a family plan, you could transfer the upgrade normally to a non unlimited line, but not sure if you can do it for a preorder

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the bundle in black, not sure how much I will like the GG but its a toy that I will either keep, return or sell.

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
If anyone does a pre-order at full retail pricing, can you please list the steps you needed to do? From what I understand you need to start out choosing upgrade at 2 year pricing, then going back and changing an option to month to month. I just want to be sure I don't mess up and lose unlimited in the process of trying to pre-order this thing at full price.

Thank you!! :)

DaveDFD

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
so, can the preorder be done over the phone, or does it have to be done online?? i need to use my wifes upgrade, and it is usually a little tricky to do this.. has anyone done it over the phone?

dkeven

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Did it over the phone with telesales, no problem once they had it show up on their system. Did the add a line myself and will be downgrading to dump phone after. Figured another line for upgrades without screwing up the unlimited isnt a bad idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae