Best buy

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
When does everyone think this will be available from best buy...at least for preorder now that all the carriers have announced their dates

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
When does everyone think this will be available from best buy...at least for preorder now that all the carriers have announced their dates

call them and find out......straight from the horses mouth as it were.....

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I would give it a couple of weeks, now that the carriers have actually given out pre-order and release dates BB is a pretty big partner for all of them.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes they do. I bought the note 2 on release day with no pre-order and I stay in a major city(Houston). I perfer them over anyone else because of their great return policy and no hassle sales pitch.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes they do. I bought the note 2 on release day with no pre-order and I stay in a major city(Houston). I perfer them over anyone else because of their great return policy and no hassle sales pitch.

Amen.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Klarsp

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered today. No confirmed ship date but is expected to be close to AT&T's date of October 1. (at Best Buy)

Last edited:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Silver members have 60 days to return or exchange :)

It is true for best buy silver members, however keep in mind that the contract is locked after 14 days regardless of where you buy it. So yes, you can return the phone within 60 days with best buy silver, but your upgrade would not be reset days 15-60.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Good to know, I'm also in Houston, and have considered Best Buy an option. Any idea if they take BB gift cards as payment?

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
It is true for best buy silver members, however keep in mind that the contract is locked after 14 days regardless of where you buy it. So yes, you can return the phone within 60 days with best buy silver, but your upgrade would not be reset days 15-60.

Yes I'm aware. Guess that will be considered more of an exchange then a return lol. Still nice to know that if a phone is released in 60 days you have the option to exchange for it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes I'm aware. Guess that will be considered more of an exchange then a return lol. Still nice to know that if a phone is released in 60 days you have the option to exchange for it.

If exchange period is a concern, you can buy from Costco wireless, which has a 90 day return and exchange policy. As above, the contract is locked after 14 days, days 15-90 allow exchange and return, but your contract is locked and would not be reset upon return

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
If exchange period is a concern, you can buy from Costco wireless, which has a 90 day return and exchange policy. As above, the contract is locked after 14 days, days 15-90 allow exchange and return, but your contract is locked and would not be reset upon return

Bestbuy has a better track record of getting phone releases on day 1 that the carriers get them but the exchange window isn't my only reason for liking bestbuy. They often have good deals like the 50 dollar gc they give customers that signed up to upgrade this year. It's just my store of choice when purchasing a phone.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Now do we think they will also get the galaxy gear as well

With them having the Samsung experience in there's stores it's highly likely. Not sure about pre-orders but I'm certain they'll carry it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan