Galaxy Note 3 : Release dates in canada?

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I don't know why Rogers isn't saying anything about the Note 3. I want to know the release date and what sizes we are getting.

I've heard rumors saying we will get the phone in Canada October 4th.

Posted via Android Central App

Salinger

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Mobile Syrup said they had word from TELUS that it'll be available October 4. No confirmation from any of the carriers on social media or elsewhere though. If that date is correct, we should definitely be hearing something soon.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I doubt it, I suspect 64GB is really for overseas markets since carriers don't want to guarantee x amount of sales and never get them.

Justin Kominar

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, they probably don't want to risk harming their iPhone 5 sales numbers by announcing new Android stuff at the same time. I suspect we'll hear more about the Note 3 (which I'm also anxiously awaiting) as soon as the iPhone 5 launch storm passes over head.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Given the marketing spin surrounding the "limited supply" at carriers I am sure they will create a false blackout window to push that product first. Perhaps it will backfire and they will need to push the Android phones in cross sales which is the better way to go.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon