Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Note 3 is 3200mah Note II is 3100mah

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
No its not. The Note 2 had a 3100mah battery where the Note 3 has a 3200mah battery. Just a touch bigger but enough to be a different battery.

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Would have been nice if it fit :( Now I have to sell my extras with my Note 2 ;) Still can't find batteries for the Note 3 :(

Cheers, Jon

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I could very well be wrong here, but I had a 3200 aftermarket battery the same size as the 3100 oem. Perhaps it may still fit

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Would have been nice if it fit :( Now I have to sell my extras with my Note 2 ;) Still can't find batteries for the Note 3 :(

Cheers, Jon

this is why i go with an external battery pack, new trent, instead of extra batteries that are phone specific. hate having to keep by extra batteries to go with my new phone. battery pack powers all.

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
this is why i go with an external battery pack, new trent, instead of extra batteries that are phone specific. hate having to keep by extra batteries to go with my new phone. battery pack powers all.

I understand where you are coming from, but in the end, I decided to eat the extra cost each time I upgrade and go with internal batteries. For me, its worth the extra money to not have to deal with the hassles of an external battery. Say I have a heavy day of phone use and get home before I go out for the evening. If I have a spare internal battery, I just pop it in, and I am back to 100% for the evening. If I have an external battery, I now have to carry both around. Plus, since the internal battery is so much smaller, I can carry a spare in my bag without dealing with as much weight/bulk.

Horses for courses.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I do carry a 9000mAh battery pack with me always easier to recharge on the go if I have time. If I don't a spare battery is always good to have on hand.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Just thinking of a spare battery for the Note 3 sounds ridiculous for me. I guess I am not a heavy user after all. The new processor will help with battery life and faster charging as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Certainly will help on battery life, but how much will the extra screen resolution and size cut into that. I can usually go a day on a single battery when I had the Note 2 but if I do a bit of gaming then all bets are off.

CrimsonBlur

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully on topic still...Anyone know when/if ZeroLemon plans on releasing a Note 3 behemoth?
I'm assuming they would due to their past track record, but I haven't heard anything yet.

BobFr

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I may be interested in the Zero Lemon battery also. I have one in my GNex now, and I finally have a battery that will get me through a day even with heavy usage. I'll be curious to see the GN3's battery holds up. If I need a larger one, the Zero Lemon would be my first choice.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Just thinking of a spare battery for the Note 3 sounds ridiculous for me. I guess I am not a heavy user after all. The new processor will help with battery life and faster charging as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

i keep the external bat. pack for emergencies :) or long flights, etc. i don't typically have to use it a ton, but when i've needed it i've been really grateful.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd still get a spare battery (and charger) for the Note 3 if needed like I have for the Note 2 (see below, sure there will be one compatible for the Note 3). It's invaluable to me as I never have to worry about charging the battery. Case in point, right now I'm out and about and getting low on a charge (approx. 20% left), but have that fully charged spare waiting to get me back to a full charge in minutes and I can go about my business the rest of the night without worry. :p

Samsung Note 2 Stand and Spare Battery Charger (3100mAh Battery Included)

EB-H1J9VMAGSTA_1_400_wbattery_1.jpg

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: Note 3 same battery as Note 2?? FIRST NOTE

This will be my first note.

Granted the battery mah are greater, does it all go to powering the bigger screen?
Or, as I read with the Note 2, should I look forward to greater battery life than my last 3 phones, HTC One, Nexus 4 and S3?

As an aside:
Has anyone seen on ebay or Amazon any replacement/spare batteries PLUS the wall charger in one package
I have seen the gold batteries but no charger yet

Aside from the flip cases, should I refrain from buying any of the cases online now. I know from experience and not holding off, most on ebay you get what you pay for. Amazon on the other hand has pretty good ones. I ordered the Neo Hybrid from Spigen Not fond of thick at all i.e. Otterbox Look forward to Seidio also