about the New function

kidstechno

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I think right now, they would have to make too many sacrifices to implement one. Apple can get away with it because the iPhone 5S still has a what, 4.2 inch screen? Samsung is pushing larger screens and less bezels, so implementing one would be troublesome unless they found a way to put it on the back, but then how convenient would that be?

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
have my fingerprint out in cyber space is something i don't think i'd ever willingly do. of course i'm sure the phone manufacturer and service provider won't keep records of info on my phone, not to mention the apps that would utilize the function.....oh wait.....big brother is already watching so once again, hell no......

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
have my fingerprint out in cyber space is something i don't think i'd ever willingly do. of course i'm sure the phone manufacturer and service provider won't keep records of info on my phone, not to mention the apps that would utilize the function.....oh wait.....big brother is already watching so once again, hell no......

I am one that wouldn't care as much. Family was military so since I was a kid the have had my prints.. I'm screwed! :p

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I see no real reason for a finger print reader on my phone and it is a gimmick. I have no doubt ifone fans will use it and tout how "innovative" it is when Motorola did it in 2011, but as usual others innovate and apple copies and claims innovation.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
The finger print thing is a gimmick. It was done many years ago by Motorola Atrix. Now a certain fruit is coping the idea. Still is a Gimmick.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Very true, they simply bought up a company whose sole business was fingerprint reader tech. My HP Laptop has it and for that I find it useful since I use a really crazy long password.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21