According to this Sam Mobile article, Best Buy might be selling the Note 3 unlocked on Sep 19th. However that pricing, and the model can't be correct. I hope they match AT&T's off contract pricing, because I know they're usually more expensive for some reason.

Best Buy to stock unlocked Galaxy Note 3 from Sep 19? | SamMobile
    09-17-2013 08:41 AM
    According to this Sam Mobile article, Best Buy might be selling the Note 3 unlocked on Sep 19th. However that pricing, and the model can't be correct. I hope they match AT&T's off contract pricing, because I know they're usually more expensive for some reason.

Best Buy to stock unlocked Galaxy Note 3 from Sep 19? | SamMobile
    Unfortunately this is the non-LTE version:

"Anyways, this N9000 is an Exynos 5 Octa variant, which means it wont support LTE and 4K video recording compared to the Snapdragon 800 variant. Apart from these, rest of the features will be the same."

I've pre-ordered a Note 3 from Verizon for myself for now. If my wife likes it, I would love to be able to get an unlocked Developer Edition for myself and give her the original unit. But who knows when a Developer Edition unit will come out.
    09-17-2013 11:54 AM
    I wouldn't pay that much for a non-LTE phone, I wouldn't pay half that. And I remember hearing about some problems with the octa core heating up in S4 variants. They prob have them resolved but i will let others test. I'll stick with the carrier version and all the bloat. At least I will have somebody to complain to.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-17-2013 11:59 AM
    I saw that it was the Octacore version, but even SamMobile said that it wasn't confirmed. I hope they can match AT&T's off contract pricing because I have a gift card I'd like to use up there.
    09-17-2013 04:18 PM
    Not that I would pay it either, but it is reasonable given its an import and there are fees associated but ambitious for them to be taking on that device, perhaps they will be bringing over other hot devices from Samsung we never get here.
    09-17-2013 09:02 PM