Note 3 worth it?

charlee08

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Only had the Note 2 for a week and I wish I had gotten one sooner. By far the best phone I've ever owned. I think it's way better then the HTC one and the S4, and I've owned both. I have big hands so the Note is comfortable for me.

Don't see anything on the Note 3 that could really sway me away from this Note 2. It's a year old and it can handle everything I throw at it with no problems. Sure the camera & screen resolution will be better on the Note 3, but nothing that is a drastic improvement.

Posted via Android Central App

Botti

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
The size ain't problem, but weight could be. Good thing they made this one lighter than the previous version. Still, it is little bit heavier than my S3. I wonder if better grip from the larger body, or natural need to use both hands, compensates the added weight? In either case, I'm sure I'll survive.

Victor R

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Better screen (1080p), better camera, more mem 3GB, better functionality all over. I only upgrade it its faster and better resolution. As with that...other phone. I will probably upgrade I love the note 2 and was a iphone owner from day one. Have had the note 2 since release date.

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
For the first time, today held a GN2 in my grubby hands, and was surprised how large it was. At least for me, definitely not a phone to be operated with one hand. Even though GN3 is supposed to be a bit narrower and slimmer, it's going to require some serious getting used to.

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Its worth it to me. Better screen resolution. Better camera. Updated S Note. 3gb of ram. Scrap booker. Magazine.
Ive been so extremely happy with the Note 2 for almost a year now.. and the Note 3 promises to be even better.. significantly better.

kikaha

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I think it's worth it.
If you watch a lot of videos they're gonna look great on that screen
Even cover art should benefit when you listen to misic.
S Pen
S note
There's a lot more good than bad or even mediocre on this phone.

thymeless

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Worth it is a subjective thing.

Size, price, carrier, contract, plan, features all combine to create a myriad of options for people to find their right fit. Only you can decide if the Note 3 is right for you.

For me, I'm attracted to the screen size, battery, SD card slot and features of the Android OS. It will help me do things better that I'm already doing now. The s-pen has some nice aspects but I honestly don't know how much I'll use that or not. It doesn't hurt my planned uses of the phone but may offer some new options I'll like.

I did seriously consider the LG Optimus G Pro. It has much of the same features I like about the Note 3 and is quite a bit cheaper at this point in the market. I ultimately rejected it because LG has neglected it. No updates, and the developer community hasn't done anything to speak of for it either. So I had to factor in that Samsung has a history of supported updates, a good developer community, and there is a good market of accessories for the device as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma