What specs could have made the Note 3 better?

richard hodge

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I feel that they could have done even more with the pen, I would have liked to be able to use the pen as a mouse when the phone was connected to a larger screen, a microphone in the pen would also be cool, also I'm sure that an extra button on the pen could be used for something

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

SNAFU

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Only things I think would make it better would be.

64GB base memory with a 128GB version also available.
(or at least an option to have an authorised tech upgrade the internal memory if your carrier decides restrict you to the bear minimum...

3500-4000mah battery.

Slightly better camera. (20MP for eg).

Support for higher Capacity micro SD.

Bout it.

Sent from my PC36100 using AC Forums mobile app

Linh321

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
One of the feature I would like to see is using the stylus like a blue tooth headset. They can design its width larger at the top for an ear piece and near the end next to the button can add a microphone. I'm sure that isn't a hard thing to cramp in. As screen size gets bigger it becomes more cumbersome while holding it at your ear or more so awkward. It is a better way to just pull the stylus out and have it near your ear and talk with a button to answer and ends call!

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Better speakers like the one would be nice

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
It has OIS.

I believe it is software based not hardware in the Note 3.

I would love if it had a higher quality camera with an optical zoom and hardware stabilization. Sapphire screen would be cool to.

My wife has the iPhone 5s. That camera is great and only 8mp.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I think a lot of the suggestions on this thread are of the "not realistic or needed, but why not" category.

I agree with the people who asked for a front facing speaker.

Having said that, what I really would have liked is an option for lefties. I would much prefer to have the stylus on the left side, rather then the right side.

No Cover

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
For several months I have been reading all the rumors and predictions about what specs will come with the Note 3. There were talks about a 6" display, full-metal body, >3,200 mAh battery, etc.

For me, the only spec that would have made the Note 3 better is the larger display. I was hoping it would replace my tablet as my go-to device for reading e-books. Now I doubt that's going to happen.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Give me some better software optimization, if the iPhone 5S is on par benchmark wise, with 1/3 of the RAM and half the processing power at 1/2 the speed then we need some serious optimizing. Given we are pushing 1080p but still.

Weaser999

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Give me some better software optimization, if the iPhone 5S is on par benchmark wise, with 1/3 of the RAM and half the processing power at 1/2 the speed then we need some serious optimizing. Given we are pushing 1080p but still.

720p vs 1080P is a huge difference.

Botti

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site

The cost of managed code is such. Some of the benchmarks might run on native mode though, but the sdk says it is a burden itself and most of the time doesn't give significant performance benefit on android. But for debuging purposes the managed code is superior, because it tells you exactly where and when you try to screw things totally.

Posted via Note3

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
All the specs now are fine, I just really wanted a 6 inch screen if not bigger. Going by the trend even the note 4 won't be 6 inches. *sigh* its a shame the mega is extremely gimped. =\

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463