Note 3 Unboxing

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Michael with the "Daily Note II" just did his unboxing with the Note 3.
Subscribe and get all the trick and features of the Note 3....He always show the best stuff of the Note seires!!

:cool:

The SPCS Guy

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
OMG that was the most boring unboxing I have ever seen. All you did was play with wires and I could not really hear you. But thank you for the attempt.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Another person confirming that the black model has soft touch/"leather" feel on the back and the white feels like textured plastic.

Really glad i went with the black model over the white.

In regards to the battery, "A hair thicker and just a little bit more slimmer." lol, I think he was trying to say shorter.

Last edited:

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I pre ordered a black one yesterday when I picked up my Note 8. Really looking forward to it.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

DINGSTER1

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
So.. USA won't be getting that external charger? Man I wish they just packaged all the devices the same worldwide!

Sent from my iPad

sarankumar339

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
If non contact numbers calls then only one ring ringing then automatically that goes missed calls what is tell me yaa or send to my email as possible as send
Sent from my GT-S5360 using AC Forums mobile app

KevLar72

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I just hope that the external battery charger goes on sale soon ! Or is it on sale now ?
I always buy at least 2 batteries- an external wall charger- a screen protector and case. I have the rest of the accessories .

Blackintuit

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Another person confirming that the black model has soft touch/"leather" feel on the back and the white feels like textured plastic.

He's comparing a white note 2 back to the black note 3 back. So all he's offering is a comparison between the note 2 and the note 3 polymers used to cast the back case.

I'd be very interested in hearing though if the white and black cases really are different or the same in texture. It seems bizarre they'd change not just the color, but also the texture/polymer formula between the two. (And of course, what side of the road does pink fall on?)

Of course, those getting S-cases won't care a whit about the default case backs.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
He's comparing a white note 2 back to the black note 3 back. So all he's offering is a comparison between the note 2 and the note 3 polymers used to cast the back case..

No, you are mistaken. He has the white note 2 right in front of him.
He specifically says when he saw the white model in the store, it looked like leather, but it felt like plastic. Where the black one in his hands has a soft touch feel to it. This was also confirmed by AC in their IFA podcast, but they were not sure if it was going to production like that. If the in store models are showing the same feel, looks like they are.
My guess is the pink one will feel the same as the white, now i am curious if the s-covers will follow this trend or will they all feel like plastic?

Blackintuit

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Can confirm the Galaxy Note 3 case in white is the same exact texture and feel as the black case.

Compared to my previous phone, the first five minutes were, "Wow, that's a really great feel", then I stopped noticing it.