not sure yet wether to get the regular S view cover or get the S view cover with the wireless charging. It will make the phone even bigger thats my only issue. Think wireless charging could be very useful without worrying about a cable when charging it at home.
    09-23-2013 01:16 AM
    not sure yet wether to get the regular S view cover or get the S view cover with the wireless charging. It will make the phone even bigger thats my only issue. Think wireless charging could be very useful without worrying about a cable when charging it at home.
    It is. I have the wireless charger for my S3 and I'm definitely going to get one for the Note3 too. Only problem is, I don't know when such covers are available. Couple stores sell those already, but that doesn't mean they are going to get them on their stores any time soon. I'm happy if I can buy even the regular S View Cover on the next Friday.
    09-23-2013 01:19 AM
    It is. I have the wireless charger for my S3 and I'm definitely going to get one for the Note3 too. Only problem is, I don't know when such covers are available. Couple stores sell those already, but that doesn't mean they are going to get them on their stores any time soon. I'm happy if I can buy even the regular S View Cover on the next Friday.
    here in the UK mobile fun.co.uk have all the S view covers but not sure when there are in stock. Just says pre order them but with the phone out in 3 days i'm surprised they still aren't in stock.
    09-23-2013 01:22 AM
    here in the UK mobile fun.co.uk have all the S view covers but not sure when there are in stock. Just says pre order them but with the phone out in 3 days i'm surprised they still aren't in stock.
    Yea, that mobilefun.co.uk is one of the couple Other one is luurinetti.com, but I think they sell here only. I would have pre-ordered it already, but I'm not very eagar to pay anything in advance before I know what will be on the event where I'll buy the phone from. Translated Expo event invitation
    09-23-2013 01:44 AM
    Yea, that mobilefun.co.uk is one of the couple Other one is luurinetti.com, but I think they sell here only. I would have pre-ordered it already, but I'm not very eagar to pay anything in advance before I know what will be on the event where I'll buy the phone from. Translated Expo event invitation
    • S view cover costs 54.99 with wireless S view cover. 49.99 for normal and 77.00 for the wireless charging pad. So not cheap..
    09-23-2013 02:53 AM
    • S view cover costs 54.99 with wireless S view cover. 49.99 for normal and 77.00 for the wireless charging pad. So not cheap..
    Yea, life is. Well, obviously you can use almost any pad you wish. There are cheaper ones available on the market. Anyway, would be nice to give at least some protection for the phone from day one.
    09-23-2013 03:02 AM
    I wonder how much bulk the wireless case adds to the phone.
    09-23-2013 05:19 AM
    I wonder how much bulk the wireless case adds to the phone.
    From little to very little . It is like adding a business card to the cover.
    09-23-2013 06:10 AM
    So note 3 guys who is going for wireless charging then?
    09-26-2013 10:50 AM
    Wireless charging would be useful but an S View cover is not. I'll stick with an actual case that'll protect my phone in a drop.
    ttrain68 likes this.
    09-26-2013 11:10 AM
    Wireless charging would be useful but an S View cover is not. I'll stick with an actual case that'll protect my phone in a drop.
    Why wouldn't the s view cover protect the phone?
    09-26-2013 11:16 AM
    At best it protects the glass a little bit, and one side that has the hinge material.

This may be a bit different though was the the note 3 as the design seems to extend out from the edges some. It is hard to tell for sure though until you have it.

With that said what it will do is provide limited functionality through the sview window to help control power usage in scenarios that you don't need to turn on the entire display.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-26-2013 11:25 AM
    Why wouldn't the s view cover protect the phone?
    It replaces the battery cover. I see how it would protect in a face-down fall... IF the cover stays closed and doesn't open on the way down. It leaves the bezel vulnerable and if you drop the phone on a corner, the shock will go straight through the bezel and the screen will most likely crack or shatter. An actual case that surrounds the back, bezel, and has a raised lip around the edge of the screen that also has some kind of inner cushion to absorb shock from a fall protects vastly better than the S View cover, which is not a case at all.
    09-26-2013 12:34 PM
    Well, I tested dropping the Phone today without any Cover. It gave a bad noise and left no marks of any kind. I guess the cheap plastic did its job protecting the phone. I wouldn't recommend that trickt though .

Posted via Note3
    09-26-2013 01:37 PM
    I would like wireless charging just to prolong the life of the data port. I have a few cables for my current phone that do not charge the phone well anymore if they are budged at all. Its the cheap cables, not the phone itself, but the repeated use could still cause issues possibly.
    09-26-2013 01:47 PM
    When I am home, I am on my phone constantly, who puts down there phone anyway I like having the power plugged in while I am playing with my toy!
    09-26-2013 01:48 PM
    Wireless charging is the way to go. I set the phone on it while I'm at work in between when I'm using it. So instead of setting it down on the table you set it on a pad. Easy and no plugging in anything. If you want to plug it in for when you game or something you don't lose that function
    09-26-2013 03:21 PM
    Have we confirmed if the wireless charging battery door adds any thickness that would interfere with standard cases?
    09-26-2013 08:18 PM
    Wireless charging for me. Rubber ducky case.
    09-28-2013 08:05 PM
    i want wireless charger case. so when sleepy time comes around, i dont have to worry about flipping the usb 3 times before it fits. i know the usb 3.0 is easier, but a wireless dock is easier. i already have a qi charging dock i can use.
    09-28-2013 08:31 PM
    I'd like wireless charging, but minus the S-View cover part.
    09-28-2013 10:03 PM
    Have we confirmed if the wireless charging battery door adds any thickness that would interfere with standard cases?
    I don't think I does. The induction coils are the same thinkness as the NFC Coils and both are in the back cover.
    09-29-2013 11:14 AM
    I want it, but wish that it came in more colors. I will probably try it, though.
    09-29-2013 01:56 PM