T-Mobile Jump Note 3

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Not happy with Jump program right now have to wait until January 22 to change phone, :( paying balance by then I might as well finish paying off the phone and sell it on ebay or something....this is not what is advertised. "Upgrade when you want not when you are told"....please. I think I will buy both phones, forget about jump and call it a day...depending on how much I want the note 3....Anyone else going through this?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
They even told you 6 months before your first upgrade

Posted via Android Central App

Should have read the fine print op

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

This. OP you didn't read what you signed up for. They say you have to be on the Jump program for 6 months in order to start the 2 upgrades a year thing.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

moolman

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Learn to read and do math. JUMP doesn't work out if you're willing to sell your phone on your own and you must change phones every 6 months or you lose out even more.

At least t-mobile's program is less of a rip off than Att and Verizon.

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Verizon's the same way they say no upgrade fee but no matter what you buy you cannot have half paid off in 6 months and you can never pay more on phone unless your upgrading your phone. So after 6 months I will still have to pay $174 to upgrade to another phone but I knew that and if I love the phone I will pay it off but if Verizon pulls a normal and never upgrade I can get rid of it.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech