FWIW - Best Buy Verizon Note 3 in stores Oct 4!

buenos

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
i spoke with 5 Best Buy stores in utah, and all Samsung Experience Reps i spoke too all said their "shooting for the 4th" in stores...

and stores are now taking pre-orders.

it sure would be nice if true!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
If that is true, then it ties into the rumor of a 9/29 ship date for the Verizon pre-orders which would have those shipments arriving by 10-1. BB can't get theirs before Verizon so this is looking up.

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
If that is true, then it ties into the rumor of a 9/29 ship date for the Verizon pre-orders which would have those shipments arriving by 10-1.

Can you tell where you have seen these rumors? A 9/29 ship date from Verizon would make me very happy, but my sales rep hasn't heard any such rumor.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I've been under the impression that it was launching on 10/10....a week early would be great...

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I hope this ends up being true however I doubt it. We just got out of a business meeting with our regional verizon rep where we ordered many of these for our business, all ship by 10/10 at least according to him.

Last edited:

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
just spoke to general sales guy at a Colorado Best Buy Store - their system showed a October 4 release date - he said that meant the phone would be in their store this Friday........gonna call back and ask for the Samsung desk and see if the Samsung desk says the same thing.

What is the advantage or disadvantage of utilizing my upgrade at Best Buy and staying with Verizon oppsed to waiting and doing so at Verizon next week??

f-castrillo

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
So I called 4 or 5 stores in my area, and some said "we don't have a date, but sometime in the next week", while a few others said "Our system says Friday Oct 4th". One store in particular told me that their computer says the 4th, but to call back and see if they actually received a shipment, and if they have any, they will be for sale". I'm in the SF Bay Area in California, if this helps anyone.

I'm considering cancelling my pre-order that I have with Verizon, and just buying it at Best Buy. Will they price match to Verizon's full MSRP (buying from VZW straight is $100 less than BB), considering that VZW will probably not have any for sale in brick-and-mortar stores yet?

lukejwalka23

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Called my local BB and asked them about the Oct. 4 date. Said they have it in their system as well, but can't guarantee they'll have the phone in stock.

RDRich858711

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I've had my note 3 p reordered from verizon since the 13th. I haven't received any email notification with a fedex tracking numb as of today. So I'm assuming nothing has been shipped.

Posted via Android Central App

RDRich858711

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Why would best buy get note 3 b4 preordered phones were in hand. Kinda silly if you ask me. I heard the 9/29 ship that was busted.

Posted via Android Central App

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes - called a different store and spoke to the Samsung Experience guy - he said he is an employee of Samsung but works in the best Buy store, and that their ( Best Buy) system said October 4th.......(!) - I am gonna call several more store to validate but who knows......

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Okay..................maybe some clarification......I went to the best Buy web site and it lists Oct 4 as the availability date for the Note 3 on Sprint - but the Verizon Note 3 listed has no date listed at all.....called another Best Buy and their CSR had Oct 4th listed as the delivery date for a Sprint or AT & T Note 3 but their system showed no date for the Verizon Note 3 -----curses %^^$#*& on Verizon - looks like the end of next week.....hopefully