Got My Note 3 Today..

jakedsnake

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
First Impressions...

1. It's very light. For such a big device it feels so light in the hand.
2. The battery life is VERY STRONG.
3. I'm surprised how fast the battery charge just using the regular USB 2.0.
4. It's very clean and sexy.
5. There is ALOT of bloatware. I'd say half is useful and half isn't.

Overall, VERY HAPPY with my decision.

Cary Quinn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
First Impressions...

Some of that may be due to your carrier, but I think we would be interested if you could list the items you consider
to be bloatware as you see them. And if those items can be uninstalled from the phone as you go along.
And how much free space and memory you have now, before trying to tweak more performance out of it.

Thank you. And I hope you are enjoying it.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
First Impressions...

I am sure it will be but I don't see how you can comment on it when... You just got it today lol.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

jakedsnake

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
The reason I say the battery is strong is because ive been using the phone ALL DAY and I still havent recharged it. Compared to my Nexus 7 this thing is very strong.

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk 2

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The reason I say the battery is strong is because ive been using the phone ALL DAY and I still havent recharged it. Compared to my Nexus 7 this thing is very strong.

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk 2

But if you just got today of course you haven't had to.. It's 12:38 PM EST and earlier as you go west.

I haven't charged my phone since last night and it's still going...

My point being is I just want people to be able to get real world battery results once people use it for at least a day or 2 to get real results. A few hours.. You can't tell anything really.

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
First Impressions...

1. It's very light. For such a big device it feels so light in the hand.
3. I'm surprised how fast the battery charge just using the regular USB 2.0.
4. It's very clean and sexy.

How much of the bloat ware is the carrier's and how much of it is Samsung's?

thefireguy286

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
But if you just got today of course you haven't had to.. It's 12:38 PM EST and earlier as you go west.

Unless you read he is in KOREA on the other side of the international date line which means it's 1:38AM Thursday the 26th there by your time stamp, so yes he had it all day the 25th.

davem2421

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site

I haven't charged my phone since last night and it's still going...

My point being is I just want people to be able to get real world battery results once people use it for at least a day or 2 to get real results. A few hours.. You can't tell anything really.

his in Korea

Hafiz Salleh

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Purchased a new Note 3. Seems that the power drains 50% in 3 hours. I have look at the applications and IndexService is using 50% at all time. Many times, the phone stopped and pop up the IndexService not responding.

Anyone can help?

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I have not seen anyone comment on the most overlooked aspect of this device. How does the pr0n look on 1080p 5.7" display? If they get any bigger I may get an inferiority complex.

KingGinger55

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I have not seen anyone comment on the most overlooked aspect of this device. How does the pr0n look on 1080p 5.7" display? If they get any bigger I may get an inferiority complex.

This has made my day (and yes at this point its that easy).

Posted via Android Central App

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Purchased a new Note 3. Seems that the power drains 50% in 3 hours. I have look at the applications and IndexService is using 50% at all time. Many times, the phone stopped and pop up the IndexService not responding.

Anyone can help?

You might want to try returning it to factory state before you get too far into installing your stuff on it. Some people make it a habit to right away do a factory restore as soon as they get a new phone to insure a clean install.

Botti

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
You might want to try returning it to factory state before you get too far into installing your stuff on it. Some people make it a habit to right away do a factory restore as soon as they get a new phone to insure a clean install.

Whaat? Why? Unless there is a bug in the manufacturer's process, shouldn't the reset bring it to the exactly same situation as it was when you powered it in order to do the reset?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800