Loving my Note 3..

edbanger

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Upgraded from a note 2 to this awesome note 3 today..spent all evening playing with it..very very happy...an improvement in every way, although I was extremely happy with my Note 2..This is crazy good...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 4

AcemanX AcemanX

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Upgraded from a note 2 to this awesome note 3 today..spent all evening playing with it..very very happy...an improvement in every way, although I was extremely happy with my Note 2..This is crazy good...

You son of a $^%@#! You lucky *******, show us some piiiiiiiics!

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
People....PLEASE post a pic or 2 if you have received your Note 3. For us waiting on the Note 3 in the US...those pics would be like warm chicken soup...very soothing.

ct1211

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Broke into a factory warehouse and stole it? I wouldn't be advertising that!

missmawarlina

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
u4azu9y6.jpg

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 4

AcemanX AcemanX

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

ohh myyy gooood look at that gorgeous micro usb 3.0 charger guys!! world first! that bad boy along with quick charge 2.0 built into the note 3's CPU, will drastically bring charging down to under 2 hours!!! don't worry its compatible with 2.0 and regular microsd connections, the new one just makes files transfer quicker with faster charging...i cant waaaaait!

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
ohh myyy gooood look at that gorgeous micro usb 3.0 charger guys!! world first! that bad boy along with quick charge 2.0 built into the note 3's CPU, will drastically bring charging down to under 2 hours!!! don't worry its compatible with 2.0 and regular microsd connections, the new one just makes files transfer quicker with faster charging...i cant waaaaait!

Yeah unlike a certain fruit company that doesn't use industry standards (I guess they're considering themselves as the standard) who don't know how to make new connectors that are backwards compatible and have the nerve to call the ability of being able to insert the plug into the phone either way an exciting new feature. Not as exciting when you can't use all the other cables people had laying around from buying the same phone year after year. ;-)

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Yeah unlike a certain fruit company that doesn't use industry standards (I guess they're considering themselves as the standard) who don't know how to make new connectors that are backwards compatible and have the nerve to call the ability of being able to insert the plug into the phone either way an exciting new feature. Not as exciting when you can't use all the other cables people had laying around from buying the same phone year after year. ;-)

+1

Botti

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely love that S Note program. You can take a photo, put it on the paper, rotate and resize it as much you want to and highlight the important parts (with circles). You can write text to it or draw other shapes and when done, share it as a PDF to any place you want to (like Dropbox). And the best part is, you can go back later and edit those annotations by removing them, or reshaping them, and adding new ones.

hypokondriak

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
What R/W speeds is the NAND capable of? I'm curious if the NAND itself is capable of speeds faster than USB 2.0. Surely it is the bottleneck now that there is USB 3.0.

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Darn.......I am on Verizon and have to wait.....x%#?@#%&&#$$$...... for two more weeks. No note experience here as I am upgrading from the lovely HTC DNA ......what are you most impressed with on the new note 3 ????

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Does the white one have the soft touch back or does it feel more like plastic like people are saying

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

edbanger

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I have the black one on EE network in the uk...its on 4g..its the quad core and it does record 4k. The back has a kind of rubber feel..much nicer than the hard plastic on note 2...im not very technical so cant answer complicated questions..sorry..lol..all I can say is she is a beauty. .

edbanger

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea/links to where I can download a compatible flash player...for my internet browser..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey