Rumor....curved display not flexible yet?

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, a flexible display would be nice cause it could be curved (still like the Nexus 4), but you can't expect the whole phone to be flexible. Plus, I would suspect it might help with screen cracks if the screen would flex when you drop it? I'm guessing...

but it's not like a flexible display means you're going to be able to fold your phone in half or roll it up like a straw and use it for spit-balls.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, a flexible display would be nice cause it could be curved (still like the Nexus 4), but you can't expect the whole phone to be flexible. Plus, I would suspect it might help with screen cracks if the screen would flex when you drop it? I'm guessing...

but it's not like a flexible display means you're going to be able to fold your phone in half or roll it up like a straw and use it for spit-balls.

agreed...my concern is scratching....i do think protection from screen cracks would be nice, but i've never cracked a screen. scratch resistance is more important to me and i'm waiting to see how that falls out with the new display.