photo (1).jpg
photo (2).jpg
photo (3).jpg
photo (4).jpg
photo (5).jpg
photo (6).jpg

The phone I'm coming from (Nokia 6600) vs the Note 3:
photo (7).jpg

Sorry for the bad image quality, had to use an old 3GS (Yuck!) lying around the house to take pictures :p

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Congrats!!!! The Phone is beautriful 7 days and counting until I can pick this beautiful phone up. How does the back feel? Does it feel like leather or a cheap plastic feel.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Normally I would be a bit jealous right now since I can't purchase one in the states just yet. However after seeing your previous phone, you deserve the upgrade. Hope you enjoy it mate!

Algus

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
lucky lucky! I think I'll be rather grumpy if mine comes in today as I have to go back to work tonight and won't have to much time to play with it.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
SWEET! You know we're all envious of you, right! Just drooling here.... Tell us how you like the features! How easy is it to get used to the air command and other things? Any tips to share?

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Look at the back!! OP, is the stitching real? More specifically does it appear to be real thread or just imitation? And how does the back feel? Like cheap plastic or leather or soft-touch?

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Lucky international customers.....we in the states are anxiously waiting for ours still.
Hopefully in a few more days us with AT&T being the first.:-$

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Ahh.. The Nokia 6600...brought back some good old memories. :) That was one of the most desirable phone about 10 years ago(Not in the US).

Thanks for the pics, Note 3 looks awesome! Can't wait for mine to arrive. Pre-Ordered through T-Mobile.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
So tell us, which carrier? That is 2.3 quad core labeling I see on the box, after all. :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Look at the back!! OP, is the stitching real? More specifically does it appear to be real thread or just imitation? And how does the back feel? Like cheap plastic or leather or soft-touch?

The back is plastic. The black I heard has a soft touch to it.

Posted via Android Central App

datafiend

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Quick/stupid question. The sticker on the site of the box that states what region sim you can use. Does it state North America and the Caribbean?

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay