Tmobile release date?

cdjh

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I've called 3 stores and the only answer I get as to availability is a generic "October". Every other phone launch I can remember was hyped. This one is downplayed. Can only think that there is very few of them available.

Posted via Android Central App

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I posted in the other tmo topic, at least in my location this will be a Wednesday launch. I spoke to a pretty knowledgeable tmo manager yesterday who just tells it like it is, anytime I have a question regarding something like this. But anyways, my local store is getting in 25, 1 for a display, and 12 black, 12 white. The only other store in rhode island, is about 25 minutes away and is getting 40 in for launch. No one knows why it is hush hush and not a big deal either. Plus tmobile is advertising Wednesday on the book...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
It's weird because I went into a store today and the guy said he didn't know when they were getting the Note 3 in. I said I'd heard it would be Wednesday and he said they hadn't been told, but they usually know a week beforehand. And then I called a different store to ask and that guy said he was "pretty sure" they were coming Wednesday, but they didn't have a shipment list yet. What the heck? the Evo LTE had a release date for weeks (not including all the shipping issues). I'm hoping that I can get to the T-Mobile store as early as possible since they said they won't let you reserve one beforehand. With it being so close to release, I doubt a pre-order would get to me on the 2nd.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'd relax guys and gals, as long as this doesn't differ by region. But gotten confirmation from 3 stores, 2 in Rhode Island, and one in CT that they are getting phones in tomorrow for sale on Wednesday. Also, all the atts around here have put them on display. Thankfully tmobile isn't totally playing the we don't know game!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

OlegKon

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Any idea what the price would be on T-mobile?

Also, does it make sense to buy at Play store (if cheaper) and use on T-mobile?
Does it validate T-mob extended warranty?

What's involved in "conversion to T-mobile" ?

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Any idea what the price would be on T-mobile?

Also, does it make sense to buy at Play store (if cheaper) and use on T-mobile?
Does it validate T-mob extended warranty?

What's involved in "conversion to T-mobile" ?

If you do T-Mobile's monthly payment thing, it'd be $21/month for the phone $200 down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781