European Galaxy Note 3 for sale in Houston, Tx

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
There's a mall kiosk by the name of "Microcell" inside of the Galleria Mall selling the European version of the Galaxy Note 3. I confirmed with them that it would not work on AT&T. I've seen this kiosk before, and these guys sell unlocked phones from all over the globe. They even had an xperia z ultra! If they some how managed to have an AT&T version early, I would have purchased this in a heart beat. I know there's a few people here in Houston, so I thought I'd share.

AcemanX AcemanX

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
There's a mall kiosk by the name of "Microcell" inside of the Galleria Mall selling the European version of the Galaxy Note 3. I confirmed with them that it would not work on AT&T. I've seen this kiosk before, and these guys sell unlocked phones from all over the globe. They even had an xperia z ultra! If they some how managed to have an AT&T version early, I would have purchased this in a heart beat. I know there's a few people here in Houston, so I thought I'd share.

I'd stay away, its the European version with the Exynos CPU, so you lose out on:
1. LTE
2. 4k Recording
3. Qualcomm's Quick Charge 2.0 technology (full charge in 96 mins, thats an hour and a half!)

Plus the Snapdragon 800 is the fastest quad core in the world with an Andrino 330, latest GPU, the Exynos is 2 quad cores working hand in hand, a 1.9 and 1.3 i believe..

PLUS I hope it's already been activated with a eurosim since that needs to happen before you can put in a US sim card, unless theyve already done that

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'd stay away, its the European version with the Exynos CPU, so you lose out on:
1. LTE
2. 4k Recording
3. Qualcomm's Quick Charge 2.0 technology (full charge in 96 mins, thats an hour and a half!)

Plus the Snapdragon 800 is the fastest quad core in the world with an Andrino 330, latest GPU, the Exynos is 2 quad cores working hand in hand, a 1.9 and 1.3 i believe..

PLUS I hope it's already been activated with a eurosim since that needs to happen before you can put in a US sim card, unless theyve already done that

Yeah, I wasn't planning on buying it anyway just thought I'd share. The US launch is so close, I can wait. Plus these guys wanted $1200 USD!

zach_alt

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I wasn't planning on buying it anyway just thought I'd share. The US launch is so close, I can wait. Plus these guys wanted $1200 USD!

I've dealt with those ****sticks before. I saw them trying to sell an S3 to someone saying it would work on AT&Ts LTE (I had my reservations so I pretended to be interested too and check the version) It wasn't compatible so I told the person and the guy and I nearly got into a fist fight with him calling me a liar. Good times.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
yeah, i dont buy any thing from there any more. too over priced. and a lot of wrong information. i only bought a couple of items before but everytime i pass by, i see every thing, over priced. sure it is great for those who want the latest and greatest, today, but at almot a 75% mark up price? no thanks. i can wait till the 10-10-13 due date.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I've dealt with those ****sticks before. I saw them trying to sell an S3 to someone saying it would work on AT&Ts LTE (I had my reservations so I pretended to be interested too and check the version) It wasn't compatible so I told the person and the guy and I nearly got into a fist fight with him calling me a liar. Good times.
Haha that's awesome! I asked the lady if it was compatible with AT&T's network, and she told me yes. I asked for the model information, and when her coworker saw I knew what I was talking about he told me it wouldn't work here. They have 2 kiosks, and the first one, the people were rude, and didn't want to help. The second kiosk seemed a little friendlier.

yeah, I don't buy any thing from there any more. too over priced. and a lot of wrong information. i only bought a couple of items before but everytime i pass by, i see every thing, over priced. sure it is great for those who want the latest and greatest, today, but at almot a 75% mark up price? no thanks. i can wait till the 10-10-13 due date.
Yeah I've never done business with them, but I was already at the Galleria, and knew they would have the Note 3 so I had to stop by, and check. Anyone would be stupid to pay $1200 for the GN3, but there's a lot of money walking around the Galleria so who knows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member