What to do in the meantime? These next few days are going to drag by. I've never been this excited over a phone. Uggg hurry up already!!
    BeRich, XChrisX, kj11 and 1 others like this.
    09-29-2013 07:38 AM
    Draw pictures of the phone until it arrives And maybe make it a nice place to sleep. That's what my daughter did for her puppy.
    09-29-2013 07:39 AM
    I thought this video was a nice comprehensive overview of the Note 3 and all the features Samsung provides. It's long though at 45 mintues. Probably not as useful for someone that has a GS4, but for someone coming from outside the ecosystem it was good to see him walk through the software features.

09-29-2013 07:43 AM
    you guys are killing me.......I am on the Verizon can't flipping believe it will be (at least) another %$#)*&&!! week........................
    09-29-2013 07:44 AM
    Draw pictures of the phone until it arrives And maybe make it a nice place to sleep. That's what my daughter did for her puppy.
    Aww, did it make the puppy come sooner? That's so cute.
    Aquila and Denisej like this.
    09-29-2013 07:47 AM
    you guys are killing me.......I am on the Verizon can't flipping believe it will be (at least) another %$#)*&&!! week........................
    I'm on sprint, but I'm jumping on tmobile for this one. I would never get a phone like this from sprint.
    09-29-2013 07:50 AM
    Lol. We've turned into such a "right this very instant" society. I can remember really having to wait for stuff. In a month all the waiting will be over for many and someone will be complaining that some micro SD cards are only writing at 45 MB/s and how the world is coming to an end.

from my Sony XTZ
    karsdroid and BeRich like this.
    09-29-2013 08:44 AM
    While I would like to take the time to read through your entire comment about ....... I am too busy surfing the web trying to find a way to get mg Note 3 FASTER than the next two &#$%?@##% weeks I will have to wait with Verizon
    09-29-2013 09:47 AM
    Lol. We've turned into such a "right this very instant" society. I can remember really having to wait for stuff. In a month all the waiting will be over for many and someone will be complaining that some micro SD cards are only writing at 45 MB/s and how the world is coming to an end.

from my Sony XTZ
    I normally don't mind waiting, I think I'm more excited to finally be leaving ios, than the actual phone itself.
    09-29-2013 10:15 AM
    While I would like to take the time to read through your entire comment about ....... I am too busy surfing the web trying to find a way to get mg Note 3 FASTER than the next two &#$%?@##% weeks I will have to wait with Verizon
    Rude much?! Enjoy waiting, I'll have my phone Wednesday!!! Ha!!
    09-29-2013 10:16 AM
    Just playing around ..... and I will enjoy everyone's updates on their Note 3's while I wait for mine !!
    09-29-2013 10:44 AM

from my Sony XTZ
    haha, that made me flash back to a time without cable and 24 -7 movies. you saw star wars in the theater or you didn't see it.....and when we were left with han solo frozen in carbonite we left the theater knowing it would be years before we would know if he made it or not......

compared to that trama i guess a week for a phone is doable......
    09-29-2013 10:59 AM
    Oh, don't mind me. I'm just jealous that I have to wait more than just a few days.

S IV
    09-29-2013 11:05 AM
    That was a good video for sure. I liked how he showed off some features I haven't seen yet. The one were the forward shooting camera in dual camera mode was projected on the ipad took the cake for me.
    09-29-2013 12:52 PM
    I just wish I knew when I will be able to get the device. I mean common AT&T, is it going to be on Tuesday or Friday????
    09-29-2013 01:30 PM
    I find the irony between your post and your username to be awfully comical. I'm in the same boat though, especially after going and playing with one.
    fishmd likes this.
    09-29-2013 01:35 PM