Galaxy Note 3 Battery Review

look-fast

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
batt is great... first day I didn't wana burn it out so much so didn't use it as much on it as I would my note 2 (have spare note 2 batt)... yesterday I went out and used full-on including games, taking pix and sending and messaging thru out the day. .. batt didn't die even till midnight...... phone was up and running from 10am.

just as a comparison my note 2 wud last roughly from 10am-4.30pm before I change into spare batt...

this is a really awesome phablet... highly recommended!

😃😄😅

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
This is on an S4 but the Note 3 will likely be better than this. Either way you'll get better battery than any iPhone
Screenshot_2013-09-28-22-46-25.jpg
Screenshot_2013-09-28-22-46-44.jpg
Screenshot_2013-09-28-22-46-49.jpg
The call time uses about the same battery as the screen time so it's about 4.5 hours of screen/call and still at 22% on my 2nd day without charging

arcadelion

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I'll post my stats later today. I've had in unplugged since two hours ago. Been listening to podcasts since then. Battery life as of now: 91%

rajnet

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I am on 46% 6 hours 26 minutes left. Don't know how to upload image here using the app.

Posted via Android Central App

sprungson

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I hope this isn't a stupid question. What are you guys defining as success?? Should i expect the phone to last from 7AM (when i wake up) to like 9 PM? Longer?

Using text, email, music, web browsing, and playing with settings at 75% brightness?

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I hope this isn't a stupid question. What are you guys defining as success?? Should i expect the phone to last from 7AM (when i wake up) to like 9 PM? Longer?

Using text, email, music, web browsing, and playing with settings at 75% brightness?

It should easily.. Mine lasts from 6am til 11 at night at least

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

Misparkle8shine

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
^Create your own definition of success! This forum is filled with tech masters and creators so some can be very analytical when it comes to performance. For the average joe or jane charging your phone once a day isn't even a bother you consider! Especially when coming from the Iphone (I'm coming from the 4S).

The Note 3 steps it up with the 3.0 USB charger, the removable battery pack (I plan to keep 2 in my car for roadside emergencies), and soon to be wireless cases.
I don't think we have anything to worry about! Heavy usage users or not!