Note 3 emails not being pushed?

look-fast

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
hi just wondering if anyone else has the same problem. I am not receiving any v push mails for Gmail & Email (yahoo &; Hotmail) from my note 3.. tried many times to have it auto sync-ed but it also doesn't work. ....

Please help! 😟😟😞😯

Posted via Android Central App

look-fast

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
am using Gmail for gmail... the others on Email... even gmail one I'm not receiving push mail....

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
am using Gmail for gmail... the others on Email... even gmail one I'm not receiving push mail....

i had this problem twice - both times when i updated my OS from a prior version of Android. the fix was to do a hard factory reset of my device and manually reinstall and resync everything back one by one. it was a PIA but worked - twice.

good luck.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure your google account is set to sync? Go under sync, Google , and ensure they are checked.. Especially Gmail.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

look-fast

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
yes have deleted and re-added email accounts.. painfully.. still same

Skitch.jpgSkitch-1.jpgSkitch-3.jpgSkitch-4.jpg

once i try to set auto sync (gmail and email) it pushes into the settings page and then manually i sync them... but settings in email apps still same..

:-\:':)confused::-\:':)confused::-\:':)confused:

Michael Doron

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
On you Note 3
Go to Settings>Data usage >Menu(the touch button down left)>Tick the Automatic Data Sybcronization.
That's it!!

hi just wondering if anyone else has the same problem. I am not receiving any v push mails for Gmail & Email (yahoo &; Hotmail) from my note 3.. tried many times to have it auto sync-ed but it also doesn't work. ....

Please help! ��������

ejmm22

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
i have done everything that has been said in thie thread and i still cannot receive email when i select push. I have to set it to sync every 5 minutes

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Your Sync is off, that's why. Here's what you need to do...go into this screen and turn on the Sync feature, as you see here. Make sure you are not running an app that turns these features on and off via timers or conditions. I run "Smart Profiles" which does exactly that. I can tell it to turn anything on or off as I please, but I set the conditions so that Sync is always on during the day. Sync MUST be on for Push to work.

Screenshot_2014-01-21-22-36-10.jpg

Harmony Counsellor

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
THIS WORKED! my problem was all my syncs were turned on but everytime I tried to sync, it told me each account (outlook, hotmail, webmail, and gmail) sync was turned off. I restarted it didnt work. THANKs :)

Cynan Brace

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Quote Originally Posted by Michael Doron View Post

Go to Data usage.

Menu(the touch button down left)

Tick the Automatic Data Sybcronization.

That's it!!

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
If you aren't getting your mail. Go to applications setting and clear out the Gmail date and Cache that should do the trick. This just happened to me yesterday and I did this method now my Gmail is working

Sent from Galaxy Note 3

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm gonna have to stop reading these forums until I get my new note 3. It seems people have so many issues. Hopefully I don't have these problems, at least I don't have these issues on my current blackberry.

Bill Krajewski

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
same here, I have a note 4 and using the stock email app for Microsoft Exchange and it wont push emails to me. My settings are correct and the GMAIL does not have an exchange account option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084