So the Verizon ship date of 9/29/13 is officially busted eh?

RDRich858711

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Might I add that my confirmation email I got after pre ordering stated delivery no later than 10/12.. anyone else get that?

Posted via Android Central App

joan006

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I preordered last night by calling Verizon and actually got someone who was helpful! I paid extra to have mine overnighted ($12.50). She said I'll be receiving mine on the 10th before 3pm. If not sooner.
I also preordered my phones this way in the past and have never been disappointed.
When you order thru Verizon website, you don't get the overnight service offered. You have to call and get them to place your order.
Hope this helps.

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
I preordered last night by calling Verizon and actually got someone who was helpful! I paid extra to have mine overnighted ($12.50). She said I'll be receiving mine on the 10th before 3pm. If not sooner.
I also preordered my phones this way in the past and have never been disappointed.
When you order thru Verizon website, you don't get the overnight service offered. You have to call and get them to place your order.
Hope this helps.

So that would put shipping around the 8/9th? Seems to match up with what was said recently about shipping being on the 8th, to be received on the 10th.

joan006

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
That's what I gathered. It could be that they would be shipped on the 8th for the 2 day shippers to get theirs on the 10th. O ordered mine over night so I would get it by the weekend just in case they were shipped out on the 10th.
When I purchased my note 2 and then the Blackberry Q10 (don't ask...a moment of stupidity) as pre orders, I ordered them both over the phone with overnight shipping and I received them each time before the weekend. If I remember correctly, they were both sent out before the shipping dates that was listed on the website. Only by like a day.
I'm thinking everyone who ordered on line will get theirs on the 10th. I remember thinking why didn't I just go to the store and purchase it since I got it the same say as the stores did. I had to go to the store anyways to get the case for it before I dropped them or something.

cg101

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy is still claiming that they're going to have the phone in stores on the 4th. If it really is true then I'm definitely canceling my preorder and letting Best Buy have some of my money! :D

I preordered my Note 3 with Best Buy (for alternate upgrade.) Where did you read that BB will get it on the 4th?! Even the guy told me it was coming around the 10th...

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like someone at Best Buy got confused with AT&T, they are the 4th.

Totally, this would not be the first time BB does this sort of thing.

Does anyone remember the fiasco when a BB associate accidentally sold a GNEX a couple of days before he was supposed too last December?

aventador779

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I preordered my Note 3 with Best Buy (for alternate upgrade.) Where did you read that BB will get it on the 4th?! Even the guy told me it was coming around the 10th...

I've read multiple times about the Verizon version being available on the 4th through BB, and also asked through Best Buy's chat (yeah not completely reliable) about specifically the Verizon version. Will have to see. :-X

cg101

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Here's what is reliable--I'm supposed to get an email from BB on when my phone will be available for pickup. I can just wait for that...:p.

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Were talking Verizon no word is probably better. Cause any word from them could be that they're moving it back.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Lets keep in mind, though it is hard to wait; the Note 2 launched on AT&T November 9th 2009, and then on Verizon November 29th 2009 so we had to wait 20 days longer compared to 6 now, they are at least improving!

RDRich858711

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
That's true. Ah what's one more weekend with no phone. Broke mine few months ago 4 actually I think. Was on sprint network which is horrible in my area. Switching to verizon cause they have best coverage here plus 4g. I use my wifi most the time anyways. But at least at work or on the town I know the signal will be there if I need it. I will be getting a nice discount off my monthly bill because of where I work. Woot woot.

Tysonsaurus

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
That's true. Ah what's one more weekend with no phone. Broke mine few months ago 4 actually I think. Was on sprint network which is horrible in my area. Switching to verizon cause they have best coverage here plus 4g. I use my wifi most the time anyways. But at least at work or on the town I know the signal will be there if I need it. I will be getting a nice discount off my monthly bill because of where I work. Woot woot.

Smart move! I did the same almost two years ago and haven't had any problems since. Anxiously awaiting the release of the note 3.

cg101

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Lets keep in mind, though it is hard to wait; the Note 2 launched on AT&T November 9th 2009, and then on Verizon November 29th 2009 so we had to wait 20 days longer compared to 6 now, they are at least improving!

2012...there is no way in Hades the Note 2 is a 5 year old phone.........lol.

JamDiggity

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Just got some bad news... Talked to a CSR who seemed pretty knowledgeable. He says that it is definitely shipping out on the 10th, not before. He says it was supposed to go earlier but there have been delays on Samsung's end. He also said I was in the first wave of orders to be shipped out (but I only ordered on the 22nd) but that people pre-ordering now are probably going to have theirs ship out even later. He also said that there was no confirmed date that the phone would be in stores, could be on the 10th.

As always take it with a grain of salt - and God willing, he's dead wrong and we're seconds away from getting shipping confirmations! Sadly, smart money is on it moving on the 10th and not a day before hand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis