Just played with a demo Note 3 at AT & T store......

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Went to the AT & T store at lunch and played with a gorgeous white Note 3 - wow - wow - wow!!!! I have been an HTC guy for years, never owned a Samsung - and am not familiar with the Note's ecosytem.....so only a few general observations.......

The screen has to be seen to be believed - vibrant - crisp - bursting with colors and deep contrasts - the phone was surprisingly light and surprisingly thin and felt great in the hand - the faux leather covering was very hard - did not feel like leather but better than the plastic back on the Note 2 - looked to be non-permeable and if smudged seemed it would clean up well (important because it will be my first white phone ) - the system was very snappy - interestingly the small border area between the edge of the screen and the bezeled edge has a small rectangular grid pattern in the background which is very muted - not easily seen in most pictures of the phone I have seen - but is nicely understated a gives the front of the phone a stylish accent.

No stylus was available and as I am not familiar with the UI, I couldn't do much with the many software features but watched a video on you tube and was blown away - blown away - at the quality - interestingly the CSR said she had had little or no foot traffic or interest in the unit yet and this store is in a fairly populated outside shopping mall.

That has to be the most attractive phone....well phablet....I have ever held.......now I just need to be patient waiting for Verizon to release my soon to be new best toy, I mean phone, I mean tablet!!! LOL

AcemanX AcemanX

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Went to the AT & T store at lunch and played with a gorgeous white Note 3 - wow - wow - wow!!!! I have been an HTC guy for years, never owned a Samsung - and am not familiar with the Note's ecosytem.....so only a few general observations.......

The screen has to be seen to be believed - vibrant - crisp - bursting with colors and deep contrasts - the phone was surprisingly light and surprisingly thin and felt great in the hand - the faux leather covering was very hard - did not feel like leather but better than the plastic back on the Note 2 - looked to be non-permeable and if smudged seemed it would clean up well (important because it will be my first white phone ) - the system was very snappy - interestingly the small border area between the edge of the screen and the bezeled edge has a small rectangular grid pattern in the background which is very muted - not easily seen in most pictures of the phone I have seen - but is nicely understated a gives the front of the phone a stylish accent.

No stylus was available and as I am not familiar with the UI, I couldn't do much with the many software features but watched a video on you tube and was blown away - blown away - at the quality - interestingly the CSR said she had had little or no foot traffic or interest in the unit yet and this store is in a fairly populated outside shopping mall.

That has to be the most attractive phone....well phablet....I have ever held.......now I just need to be patient waiting for Verizon to release my soon to be new best toy, I mean phone, I mean tablet!!! LOL

Welcome to Galaxy fellow HTC (I had EVO), the Note 3 is the fastest most advanced cell phone in the world...world firsts like 3GB ram, 4k recording, & USB Micro 3.0, I get mine on Wednesday at 10 am, Tmobile wooo

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Few days ago when I ran into the Samsung regional rep he did say I would see my Note 3 before the 10th I would assume the 9th.

Posted via Android Central App

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

My ATT store this weekend had a white one on display too. Yes it is amazingly quick and video was stunning. Hoping they ship tomorrow