Seems some ATT stores might have them in store...

zach_alt

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
But can't/won't sell them yet. You might be able to convince them to. Gonna try myself later today. YMMV!

Posted via Android Central App

AndyLu

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
i spoke with my store rep closes to me and he said they have them in stock and they won't sell them to the public till friday.
i've called multiple stores and haven't gotten a solid answer. hopefully i can get lucky tomorrow

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
This will be the same story for most retail stores. I know my Best Buy will get them in Thursday at the latest. They will get fined and employees can get fired over selling them early. I doubt anyone will get their hands on one today. No harm in trying though lol.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to get one today, but I'm content with Waiting until Friday. Or at least I've accepted that as the official date. Only a few more days...

snc0921

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I'd love to get one today, but I'm content with Waiting until Friday. Or at least I've accepted that as the official date. Only a few more days...

I'd agree if I saw any indication that AT&T would get off their a$$ and update the shipping status.

zach_alt

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
By who? Samsung. I can say with 100% certainty that Best Buy would not be fined if they sold the phones early by Samsung.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
maybe, if it is a high end product, then yes, there can be consequences. i bought a zune 120 gig a day before it was meant to be released, but that wasnt something as big as a phone, a video game, or the new Jordans.

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I used to work for Best Buy, those people you know can ask their higher ups. If they release a product early they can be fined from vendors and also fired for releasing before a date.

Since everything is computerized - it can come back to haunt them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz