AT&T Tracking number finally!

kyrana

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I preordered Black on 9/16 - I am now "pending confirmation". My credit card hasn't been touched yet, but I'm getting excited anyway. I didn't select overnight shipping though, darn it. Really regretting that now!!

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
How did you get your tracking number?

While I much prefer UPS, here's the fed ex site where you can sign up (it's free) for manage your delivery. First you need to create a log in and then I think the delivery part was a separate sign up involved. Oh yes, I remember being so frustrated. As a security precaution, it asks you about six questions about your house, from the name of person you bought it from to the square footage and amount of land. Be prepared for that if you own your own home. I didn't guess right and had to wait 24 hours before it would let me try again. UPS was much easier!
FedEx Delivery Manager - Customize Your Home Delivery

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Just got my email from AT&T with shipping info, but it went to a different email address than I used for my order! Have no idea how they even would know about the gmail address!

(add on) Just got another email to the right email address with shipping/tracking info. How does AT&T manage in spite of itself!

Last edited:

wayne106

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Man AT&T should know not to send out advertisement while I'm looking for an shipping email from them.

So I see i have an email from AT&T. I start smiling only to read...... Do you want the latest smartphone. :mad:

I go back to refresh my order status and there it is. Tracking numbers......:)
I ordered on 9/6.

Josh Ellis

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Mines shipped. I'm in LA and coming from Fort Worth, TX on 2 day shipping. :(

It's 1 day ground...I wonder if I'll get it tomorrow anyway?

Arty Dodger

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
No tracking number, but my order status has changed from 'prepping to ship' to 'processing'. Just that little change has done wonders on tamping down my frustration.

Sandman64

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Just went from "processing" with a no info tracking #, to "Shipped" !!! It's a really great way to end a day! I'll sleep good tonight. ZzZzZz....:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Man AT&T should know not to send out advertisement while I'm looking for an shipping email from them.

So I see i have an email from AT&T. I start smiling only to read...... Do you want the latest smartphone. :mad:

I go back to refresh my order status and there it is. Tracking numbers......:)
I ordered on 9/6.
Now you know how I felt when I checked my order status, what - a week or so ago, and it had a countdown clock for 3 am. I thought my phone was going to be shipped right out! Until I learned they meant iPhones!!! What in the heck possessed them to remove my order status to advertise iphones is beyond me!
Glad you're tracking number came through. So many excited folks tonight!View attachment 84012

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
No tracking number, but my order status has changed from 'prepping to ship' to 'processing'. Just that little change has done wonders on tamping down my frustration.

And I've been thinking of your example of breath, breath, relax it's just a phone, all night while I've been on pins and needles! lol I thought you were the calming force!

themrhays

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Mine changed from 10/1 - 10/2 to just 10/1/13. You should be seeing something soon.

I think out of fairness since I ordered mine before you ordered yours...you should just send me yours when you get it...I'll forward mine to wherever you would like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol