Hi,

I was looking for an option to have calendar events on my lockscreen without using a custom app. Can't find any solution though.

Anyone having events on his lockscreen?

Thanks in advance,

Ben
    10-02-2013 12:50 PM
    One of the great things I love about my WP. I surely hope there is an efficient way to do this on android. However I am still trying to figure out how to get my work outlook calendar to populate my gmail calendar. Why the **** cant these companies allow access to each other's crap. What percentage of iOS, android, BB, WP users are 100% vested in either ecosystem? Will never happen in the next 20 years unless MSFT says its no longer making office products for companies. EVERY company I have ever worked for uses outlook and exchange servers. Take that back. First company used Lotus Notes. That was 15 years ago now.
    10-02-2013 04:14 PM
    One of the great things I love about my WP. I surely hope there is an efficient way to do this on android. However I am still trying to figure out how to get my work outlook calendar to populate my gmail calendar. Why the **** cant these companies allow access to each other's crap. What percentage of iOS, android, BB, WP users are 100% vested in either ecosystem? Will never happen in the next 20 years unless MSFT says its no longer making office products for companies. EVERY company I have ever worked for uses outlook and exchange servers. Take that back. First company used Lotus Notes. That was 15 years ago now.
    Microsoft and Google don't play nice together anymore which is why Microsoft won't sync with a Gmail calendar anymore, best example is the calendar app in windows 8 which used to synch just fine with the Gmail calendar but now no longer does. Same for the Gmail calendar plug in for Outlook, as of the 1st if this year it stopped working too. To get them to synch you have to rely on third party software which is usually rather cumbersome.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-02-2013 05:06 PM